Skull knight birth ceremony iron rusty ver. Up.

http://www.art-of-war.jp/product/480

10 pieces only. Sure this will be the rarest ver. Of this statue and last piece. Personally I don't like it because no egg of world is coming with this ver.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
I really like this statue. Very nice color. Of course I don't have that kind of money to blow on a Skull Knight statue atm.

Ahmetal

God hand help us
Interesting take on the skull knight. Don't know why his majesty would be rusty but hey, I think it turned out looking pretty decent. Best example and most impressive use of rust I have seen from AOW. I want but won't/can't buy after going broke for Guts statues.

Sunshine is a great film btw, Incantation. Nice signature.

I just noticed that this ver. Doesn't have beherit sword either. The candles on the base don't have lights on either( only the weather boned ver. Have them).

So the missing 1.Egg of world minion attachment ; 2. Beherit sword ; 3. Candle lights

Will greatly reduce the collective values of this piece. Sad.

Art of war is really lacking any efforts of trying.

andrewdsz said:
I just noticed that this ver. Doesn't have beherit sword either. The candles on the base don't have lights on either( only the weather boned ver. Have them).

So the missing 1.Egg of world minion attachment ; 2. Beherit sword ; 3. Candle lights

Will greatly reduce the collective values of this piece. Sad.

Art of war is really lacking any efforts of trying.

well desite all that its sold out! the temptation of having something so rare was the catch!

Ahmetal

God hand help us
hubalo said:
well desite all that its sold out! the temptation of having something so rare was the catch!

Damn. So true, as soon as I saw there were only 10 I wantd it more.

hubalo said:
iwas so tempted too! but the price is not fair for me

I agree with what Andrew said, the base and the beherit sword missing, and still the same price... The painting looked good, but overall , still on the pricier side.

What can i say?? a heavy statue no collector value,only 10 lol a very strange decision to make this product,they really need to make a brainstorming...Maybe an another version with extra items :ganishka:

Top Bottom