Guts statue - Max Factory

wow, it looks huge¡, also femto,they are like 1/6 scale i supose, at 500 us thats half the price that AOW would probably stick to it, its a fair price to me, is it pvc or resine?
Does anyone know what about the giant statue from TITAN ATTACK? are they going to release it too?

hubalo said:
wow, it looks huge¡, also femto,they are like 1/6 scale i supose, at 500 us thats half the price that AOW would probably stick to it, its a fair price to me, is it pvc or resine?

The price is absolutely remarkable for a statue of that scale and quality. I can't get enough of it!! I'll be sure to start saving every single nickel that I can to afford this baby when it comes out, I can't say enough good things about it. :guts:
And from what I heard on other forums and random websites with photos of the statues, (this isn't 100% reliable,) but they've been saying PVC. I'm not expecting Poly-stone for that price, and if it is I'll be seriously impressed.
I'm at the point now where I'm really hoping it's PVC. If I get a statue like this, I want it to last without a huge risk of anything breaking.
I can be a tad clumsy around expensive statues...and have had more mishaps than I care to admit. :casca:

wooaaah
i expected a lower price that's crazy still better then AOW's Prices and i will be able to buy this but still, it is much money

the femto one look's very good

btw the material will be polystone

The official picture of the Guts Statue. It look's fucking amazing
Siona1406422700.jpeg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
thedigitalsin said:
According to a French member of Good Smile Company, the statue is 70cm tall and will cost 400€, which makes it around $540 US.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/50570314
Fast forward to 8m20s to see Guts and Femto.

She's only guessing the price (and the height) as far as I can tell.

I'm gonna wait for official confirmation, but if that turns out to be legitimate, then 70 cm is a too big for my tastes. The price is not bad, around what I expected it to be.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Liad said:
I'm gonna wait for official confirmation, but if that turns out to be legitimate, then 70 cm is a too big for my tastes. The price is not bad, around what I expected it to be.

Well, seeing her hand next to it, it clearly is pretty tall, so you should expect something in that ballpark.

Aazealh said:
Well, seeing her hand next to it, it clearly is pretty tall, so you should expect something in that ballpark.

Yeah it looks to be around that area, but I'm hoping it's closer to 50~60. There's just something about those extra 10 cm's.

Edit: I just checked the GSC Colossal Titan statue, and it's supposed to be roughly 50 cm tall, and the guts statue is alot taller, so yeah it'll be pretty much 70 cm.

Zoddit said:
It's huge! I still don't think it will be polystone but who cares...

according to this tweet it is polystone

https://twitter.com/whl4u_t/status/493198204960124928
It says "ポリストーン ガッツ" which means "Polystone Guts"

Mangetsu said:
according to this tweet it is polystone

https://twitter.com/whl4u_t/status/493198204960124928
It says "ポリストーン ガッツ" which means "Polystone Guts"

if they say so, it will be. Maybe it's the light on the pics that deceives me. However, in this case it seems that even the shipping won't be so cheap.

Zoddit said:
if they say so, it will be. Maybe it's the light on the pics that deceives me. However, in this case it seems that even the shipping won't be so cheap.

yeah i thought it was pvs, too it just doesn't look that much like polystone especially the cape imo
yeah i thinck the price will be between 300-400 euros

According to MFC :
NoxKreiker
Okay, not sure if I'll get in trouble for this, but I worked with Good Smile Company at Anime Expo 2014, and I saw this beast get put together. What you're looking at is a prototype. I was tasked with putting together a lot of the figures for the displays, but I was, by no means, allowed to touch this guy, along with a couple others, and for good reason. We left his construction to the higher-ups in the company to avoid damages. He's friggin' massive! Total height stood at around 60 - 65cm, if memory serves. He was comprised of several pieces (I want to say about 12 separate pieces?), and very delicate. YES, IT IS STONE. It was incredibly heavy; to put him on display required 4 guys, and we had to kinda jury-rig a support column for the glass shelf in the display. Keep in mind, PROTOTYPE. The final version may not be the same material or so "Some Assembly Required". Seriously, the thing was like a puzzle; but I have no idea the inner workings. I'm just offering what I know.

I have one other Berserk item. I MUST have this. $500 is an absolute STEAL for something this gorgeous. Anyone know where the best place to order is? AmiAmi?

Proj2501 said:
I have one other Berserk item. I MUST have this. $500 is an absolute STEAL for something this gorgeous. Anyone know where the best place to order is? AmiAmi?

AmiAmi might carry it eventually. I don't think this's being sold as yet though. There's no confirmation on the price too.

Agree with Mangetsu for the price, over 400E will be too much i think,we'll see...Apparently available from the end of the year or the beginning of 2015 :SK:

holy shit.....
the price of the colossal titan will be 70.000 yen and it is not even as big as the Guts Statue...
I thinck i lost my hope in buying this statue

IncantatioN said:
Source please?
http://goodsmile-global.ecq.sc/top/gscwhswd00001.html also polystone, 49 cm
the guts statue only body should be around 35 cm + his sword which will be probably something like 40 cm long
so i would expect a price like this, looks like good smile company will do a line of these big polystone-statues

WOW, Takeya sculpted that Colossal Titan statue?!?! It would be an absolute dream come true if Takeya sculpted for Berserk. Makes me wonder who is sculpting these Guts & Femto statues at Max Factory. Takeya is a legend!!!

And though the price for the Titan may be up there, it's still cheaper than AOW. Good to hear it has a higher chance of being polystone since this Titan one is. Although, looking at their "Wonderful Hobby Selection" which is what I assume the Berserk figures will be labeled as, the other figure listed, the "Yamato: Heavy Armament Ver." is a PVC figure. So I guess it's still up for debate!

Top Bottom