AOW taking Repainting Requests

Of course Aazealh, I agree with your points.
I was only saying that I don't think they follow the habit to celebrate anniversaries by decades... and I supposed that they haven't found a valid project yet, also because of this:

from July newsletter:
---ART OF WAR NEWS---
1. AOW new site opened now. If you find any mistakes or bugs, please tell us without hesitate.
http://www.art-of-war.jp/
2. Register to the new site in July and you will get 1000 Points.
3. 2014 is the 25th anniversary of BERSERK, we will surely plan some special in this year.
Also, we are collecting your ideas for any repainting project. Visit our homepage and “Inquiry” for the items which you wish to own a new version.

edit: I want to add that when we say "So long as it sells, they have no reason to stop", it's totally true but at least they should avoid subjects like, their own words: "...This gives the owners the luxurious worth of possessing our items due to the fact that once an item is sold out, it is not reproduced again..etc..". :daiba:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Zoddit said:
Of course Aazealh, I agree with your points.
I was only saying that I don't think they follow the habit to celebrate anniversaries by decades... and I supposed that they haven't found a valid project yet

Ah, I see. Yeah, it's possible they couldn't piece together a project in time, or maybe they were denied the opportunity to ride on that specific occasion by Hakusensha. Either way, they've let the date pass them by.

Zoddit said:
I want to add that when we say "So long as it sells, they have no reason to stop", it's totally true but at least they should avoid subjects like, their own words: "...This gives the owners the luxurious worth of possessing our items due to the fact that once an item is sold out, it is not reproduced again..etc..". :daiba:

Oh I totally agree, there's quite a bit to be said about their business practices, despite our latest collectors' fresh enthusiasm. :slan:

Top Bottom