w00t! new Animatrix clip: Detective Story

P

psymont

that was pretty damn good .... i cant wait to see the movie as well as the rest of the animatrix ....

the cat was pretty damn smart with the hat .... i think that all animals in the matrix are controlled by the machine as it is unlikely that the machines have cows, dogs and ardvarks hooked up as well ....

G

Gechmir

God this thing is gonna freakin' RULE! Been watching it since the first clip came out...

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Animatrix Clip#4: Second Renaissance Part 2

Hate to dredge up an old topic but the 4th clip of the Animatrix is out: The Second Renaissance Part 2:

http://www.intothematrix.com/rl_cmp/anime_movie_sr2.html

Downloading it right now (GO CABLE MODEM!). It should be interesting since it continues the background story of the events leading up to the current Matrix timeline and how the robots rebelled against the humans.

P.S. If you don't know from my sig, the The Matrix Reloaded is coming out next week! I already booked advanced tickets... hehehehe... I'm such a geek... 8)

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Hey guys, the DVD is out already with all nine episodes included, just take a look on your favorite p2p. I'm thinking of buying the DVD myself, now.

Some episodes, especially "Beyond" and the two "Second Renaissance" episodes, are just breathtakingly beautiful, both in atmosphere and art. Some parts reminded me a bit of "Serial Experiments Lain". There's even this one part - I forgot in which episode - that exactly copied the first scene of every Lain episode (with the traffic lights etc..).
All in all very impressive, I liked it much, much more than the movie. Which I already loved, btw. Wow...

I know I'm digging up an old topic, but I just saw all of the animatrix clips. I have a question. Was the animator of "program" the same as the one who did Berserk. I just noticed that the style was similar plus the two characters bear an uncanny likeness to Gambin and Sis.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Faust said:
I know I'm digging up an old topic, but I just saw all of the animatrix clips. I have a question. Was the animator of "program" the same as the one who did Berserk. I just noticed that the style was similar plus the two characters bear an uncanny likeness to Gambin and Sis.

Yoshiaki Kawajiri - the director/writer of "Program" - didn't direct or supervise the animation of the Berserk anime. Takahashi Naohito is the director for Berserk and the character designs were by Matsubara Tokuhiro and Umakoshi Yoshihiko (behold the power of google... :p).

Kawajiri himself directed Wicked City, Ninja Scroll, and Vampire D: Bloodlust.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
No more junk from you,please... ::)
The Animatrix clips totally rock!!I like how the ninth one ties in
with the storyline of Reloaded...Also,the first ones depicting the war between the humans and the machines were very much like Asimov' stories...

Top Bottom