What do you do while waiting?

CheAkiwara

大天使 ~ ボイド
Hey guys , :guts:

I used the search function but didnt get any fitting results for my question. How do you guys kill time until the next EPISODE? Im sure some of you are following the series several years already ,
are you waiting eagerly re-reading the mangas , or do you just try not to think too often about it ?

Im a student with a part-time job so Im often exhausted when I come home , but sometimes I wonder about when the next episode comes so I usually check the Young Animal website , however once I see that a new episode IS coming I like to work on my little Berserk color project. :)

Whats your routine for waiting like? :void:

edit : chapters ≠ episodes.

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
Just for future reference, what you call chapters should actually be called episodes. It's kind of a point of contention around here and it's better to be correct than to continue with an improper term. You see, a chapter is a collection of episodes, and an arc is a collection of chapters. The best example of this is the Conviction Arc, which contains the Chapters: Lost Children (Episodes 95-117), Binding Chains (Ep. 118-125), Birth Festival (Ep. 126-176).

Typically, SK.net is enough to hold me over until the next episode is released. The release schedule hasn't been consistent in such a long time. I just go on with my life, do what I normally would do. Nothing fancy, no re-reads each time there's a break (though I tell myself very often that I need to do another read-through. The podcasts are definitely helping with this, however).

CheAkiwara

大天使 ~ ボイド
Ah ! Im sorry it´s just a bit tough for me to remember the term "episodes" because I always thought that this term is only used for TV. ( not a native english speaker ) C-C

I have never listened to the podcast ! :eek:

I´ll check it out right away !

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Berserk episodes have been irregularly published since about 2006, which means this forum has been running longer during that period than the time before. It's kind of the status quo.

I follow Vagabond and Real, but I only read those when Viz puts out a new volume -- once a year or so. And I pick up Walking Dead every few issues or so. Things have been picking up in that series recently after a long dull period, so that's exciting.

Mostly I just keep myself occupied with other hobbies like games or books, and of course keeping SKnet moving and the SkullKast podcast rolling (though we're on something of a summer break at the moment).

Top Bottom