What happen to Roshinu???

Hey guys, I know I may sound stupid by posting this question, but can any1 tell me wat happened to Roshinu after being defeated by Gutz? Did she die in the end? She said she was late and and her parent are waiting for her??? And so where was she going to ???

I know that Roshinu is an unimportant character in Berserk, but i m just curious to know! :)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
She remembered about Pirkaf-story just before dying.
Her mistake was the same as Pirkaf's, she realized in the end she was only a little sad girl, and that girl wanted to go back to home with parents' care over her.

So did she perished in the end? She seemed to be hungry and was looking for food, what happened after that? ???

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Gutz said:
So did she perished in the end? She seemed to be hungry and was looking for food, what happened after that? ???
You didn't see her falling to her death?
roshin3.jpg

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Posted by: Gutz Posted on: April 04, 2003, 10:15:56 PM
Did she die in the end? She said she was late and and her parent are waiting for her??? And so where was she going to
If you consider that her parents were both dead...you'll understand where she was going...

T

temporary

Walter said:
Gutz said:
You didn't see her falling to her death?
roshin3.jpg

Nah, she didnt die, her anti-matter self is still present in the 5th dimension in the alternate universe. Hope that clears things up.

G

Genn21

Re:What happen Genn21'???

Gutz said:
Hey guys, I know I may sound stupid by posting this question, but can any1 tell me wat happened to Genn21 after being Praised by Gutz? Did he get his 50th post in the end? People saw "of the world" in his name and thought that Was Quite N00b 1337??? what happened to his name is it still of the world or of the interstice???

I know that Genn21 is the Sexy Manpistol , but i m just curious to know! :)

Its alright Child your concerns are dignified i am now of the interstice i have cast of the N00bish shell and am among the greats i feel the power of the board course though me trivial knowledge of berserk and complete power to have interstice in myname now await me for i am more than a mere man and less a god but feel free to bow down and accept me :eek:

Genn21 -ne Deus a tibi

Re:What happen Genn21'???

Gutz said:
Hey guys, I know I may sound stupid by posting this question, but can any1 tell me wat happened to Roshinu after being defeated by Gutz? Did she die in the end? She said she was late and and her parent are waiting for her??? And so where was she going to ???

I know that Roshinu is an unimportant character in Berserk, but i m just curious to know! :)

Cant believe u change my post from this to THIS!

Gutz said:
Hey guys, I know I may sound stupid by posting this question, but can any1 tell me wat happened to Genn21 after being Praised by Gutz? Did he get his 50th post in the end? People saw "of the world" in his name and thought that Was Quite N00b 1337??? what happened to his name is it still of the world or of the interstice???

I know that Genn21 is the Sexy Manpistol , but i m just curious to know! :)

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Even without that picture (I missed Roshinu falling in the sky; behold my powers of observation...), I thought it was pretty obvious she died. Yikes, I think her guts were falling out after a pretty vicious slice from Guts if I remember that scene correctly. Anyhow, it doesn't have to show her rotting corpse to imply that she's really dead. ;)

Bok Choy said:
Yikes, I think her guts were falling out after a pretty vicious slice from Guts if I remember that scene correctly.

True, I thought of that too. But she is not dead, she is an apostle, u know that apostle can still survive even after countless of deadly blow (The best way to kill an apostle was to slain the head off, but her head were fine!) The fact that she can still fly after the battle show that she had the chance to live! That y i was confused!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Gutz said:
True, I thought of that too. But she is not dead, she is an apostle, u know that apostle can still survive even after countless of deadly blow (The best way to kill an apostle was to slain the head off, but her head were fine!) The fact that she can still fly after the battle show that she had the chance to live! That y i was confused!
CHRIST MAN! SHE'S DEAD!!! DEAD!

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Gutz said:
Bok Choy said:
Yikes, I think her guts were falling out after a pretty vicious slice from Guts if I remember that scene correctly.

She's flown, until she falled on the ground pretty dead.

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
Walter said:
Gutz said:
CHRIST MAN! SHE'S DEAD!!! DEAD!

No I'm not Silly Man!
roshinu-nyan.jpg

Nyan Nyan!​

Apostle's can also die from losing too much blood. The slug king died from blood loss, Wyide(sp?) would've died from the blood loss as well. Roshinu lost half her body, so if she didn't die from the fall, she would've eventually died from blood loss.....

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Another question

Okay I have just begun to reread again the second half of the DVD manga I have ( volume 14-24). I finished reading the story of the Lost Children. I assumed that Roshina is dead from her fall, and she was sort of 'recounting' herself to Jill before she died.

Who made up the story of that elf Pirkaf? Where did that originate or was that something Roshina made up so she could justify to herself why she became an apostle by using the behelit she found in the river? She was then, in reality, Pirkaf in a different sense...shit I can't say I don't blame her. In those days in a little village...life was bleak. Maybe that is why I totally sympathize ( though not condone) the people who used the behelit to become an apostle or God Hand. In the end though it seems so futile.

So we can assume Jill went home, and after seeing all the darkness that she did, seeing Roshina and Guts..she manages to find some hope and brightness even in her little village life there.

LG

Re:Another question

Lady Griffith said:

So we can assume Jill went home, and after seeing all the darkness that she did, seeing Roshina and Guts..she manages to find some hope and brightness even in her little village life there.

LG

Too bad that she is just a unimportant character, how i hope she will apear again :)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re:Another question

Gutz said:
Too bad that she is just a unimportant character, how i hope she will apear again :)
Jesus, a double combo of ignorance. I'm still reeling in pain/shock.

Wylde didn't die from Guts almost decapitating him (though, he was well on his way). From what I've seen it is very difficult for apostles to die, and decapitation seems to be the only trully effective way. I mean, Zodd can reattach limbs (I think he reattaches an arm after it gets cut off?).

I think Roshinu might have lived, but it will interesting to see if she ends up becoming that 'loose end' that Guts should have taken care of when he had the chance, even if it meant Jill's death.

Exosus said:
Wylde didn't die from Guts almost decapitating him (though, he was well on his way). From what I've seen it is very difficult for apostles to die, and decapitation seems to be the only trully effective way. I mean, Zodd can reattach limbs (I think he reattaches an arm after it gets cut off?).

I think Roshinu might have lived, but it will interesting to see if she ends up becoming that 'loose end' that Guts should have taken care of when he had the chance, even if it meant Jill's death.

Both the Count, Wild and Roshinu were close to death and would not have managed to survive after such damage no matter how long they lay in agony for. Roshinu flew to her death, no use resurrecting another thread over something that has already long been answered. ::)

Top Bottom