What happen to Roshinu???

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
Btw it did remind me of how naive and innocent i was during that time :)
So... now that you've matured, please, please repeat something for me: "She's DEAD" ... okay?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
yea, DemonX, and what happens to those touched by the godhand when they die? They "go" to that big swirl of tormented souls, easily refered to as "hell"...

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Yea i guess that was a stupid statment, but i was talking about their "souls" dying...(kinda like how the hawks died) guess i was wrong anyways :p.

Right, the Godhand say that is the fate of those who involve with demons, but aside those who die and linger between worlds don't the dead all go to "hell" in the end?

Majin_Tenshi

there could theoreticaly be a heaven of sorts. after all, berserk has love and stuff.... there hasn't been much reason to look at the lighter side of reality. Maybe in elfheim we'll see something of that sort

Sparnage said:
but aside those who die and linger between worlds don't the dead all go to "hell" in the end?

Some of them is stuck in the mortal world that why Guts is having problem every night

Majin Tenshi said:
there could theoreticaly be a heaven of sorts. after all, berserk has love and stuff.... there hasn't been much reason to look at the lighter side of reality. Maybe in elfheim we'll see something of that sort

I think I recall hearing that Flora managed to not get sucked into it, but who knows if she was just very lucky because she was powerful being, if there is they will probably show more evidence on the idea before the end comes.

Smith said:
Some of them is stuck in the mortal world that why Guts is having problem every night

Yeah, I mentioned them in your quote.

Majin_Tenshi

Smith said:
no, those are between worlds in the Interstice. The reason they plague guts is cause the brand puts Guts on the Interstice.
or something like that anyways...

Top Bottom