Episode 336

CheAkiwara said:
btw; anyone thinking Rickert (c-c) will want to join the new hawks? I dont think he will resent Griffith , even though he was so mad at him. Griffith will talk about how "the world is a better place now , (even though I kind of damned the other 6 other billion people on this planet lulz.) " and Rickert will argue but in the end he will say "...I see." and walk away.

Why would he want to join the Falcons?

CheAkiwara

大天使 ~ ボイド
Griffith said this to Rickert in Vol 22 (my own translation from my german volume); "When you learn the truth , and come to hate me so be it , but If you still want to chase the dream I will not refuse you."

I kind of meant , Griffith will offer him a place with the Falcons. I should have written it like that in the first place. But I still think he will accept , Rickert could be our .. umm I dont really know how to call it but I guess he will be our "view angle" for Falconia / the Band of the Falcon. (I could be wrong since we've had Sonia and her "protector" whose name I cant recall.)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CheAkiwara said:
I kind of meant , Griffith will offer him a place with the Falcons. I should have written it like that in the first place. But I still think he will accept ,

He doesn't necessarily have to be one of the Falcons to participate, though. He could just work in the city as a smith. Either way, he has a special context for knowing Griffith that no others in the city can claim.

Rickert could be our .. umm I dont really know how to call it but I guess he will be our "view angle" for Falconia / the Band of the Falcon.

Perspective. And sure, it's something we've been talking about for the past 3 years..

RaffoBaffo

Ex-Newser of the late Berserk Chronicles
HKIjunm.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ahhh, bread and games, ever the recipe for contenting the people. One would think an ogre wouldn't pose much of a challenge to Volkov though... Well, at least there's a free meal at the end of the show. Two birds with one stone!

RaffoBaffo

InsJF5y.jpg

wfG5PJ6.jpg

lIFRUQb.jpg

w0QgTJj.jpg

BS2vW7c.jpg

EDIT: Mmh, it seems that the Spoiler tag didn't work.

EDIT2: The title of the Episode is "Pandemonium" [like the "High Capital, of Satan and his Peers" in Paradise Lost], maybe is related with the Dome.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Jesus! This is completely crazy! I Love the stuff so far. Very curious to see how this one is gonna play out. Thank you.

RaffoBaffo

Jaze1618 said:
Oh god I don't think I can take the ominous black dome much longer. What the heck is it!
Probably is a sort of arena where Apostles fight against the monsters [and, maby, against other Apostles].

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It's funny to see Erica talk about her father's inventions, and see Daiba and Luca doubt the usefulness of a sword that's bigger than its wielder. I imagine the unseen panels has them connect the dots and realize Guts is the one wielding said sword.

Oh and YA has a disclaimer saying "Berserk is published irregularly". Thanks for telling us, we hadn't noticed. :schnoz:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aazealh said:
It's funny to see Erica talk about her father's inventions, and see Daiba and Luca doubt the usefulness of a sword that's bigger than its wielder. I imagine the unseen panels has them connect the dots and realize Guts is the one wielding said sword.

Neat. Even without the text, it's cool to consider that Guts connects those three characters. Makes you wonder where that relationship is headed.

Oh and YA has a disclaimer saying "Berserk is published irregularly". Thanks for telling us, we hadn't noticed. :schnoz:

So THAT's it! :isidro:

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Aazealh said:

I thought it was just an elaborate and complicated pattern. :carcus:

Top Bottom