Post something good/bad that happened to you

It's been a few months since I bought metal tees, grabbed three which arrived today. Reached for my scissor, cut it over the edge all excited. Put em side by side and it struck me I'd accidentally cut a tiny hole (that too) on the front of one tee :puck:

Go01aoW.jpg

Ironically it was the more expensive tee from the lot. I'm such a dumbass.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
I got a job again after 3 years of being unemployed. I won't lie and say I was trying my hardest the entire time or that I didn't enjoy that do-nothing lifestyle, but I feel like a real human bean again! Can't wait to stock up on those Dark Horse volumes I've been missing out on and get to buying the digital Young Animals now that we can actually do that. It's a simple cashier job, nothing special or very worthwhile, but it's above the level of fast food at least.

As far as bad things go, somebody I liked got asked out before I worked up the courage to say anything. Not much I can do there but move on and focus on the good stuff though.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Dar Klink said:
As far as bad things go, somebody I liked got asked out before I worked up the courage to say anything. Not much I can do there but move on and focus on the good stuff though.
Dude I know you like me and I'm flattered that you wanted to ask me out, but I've been in the relationship you're talking about for almost 5 years. Maybe it's time to move on. :slan:

Seriously I'm very happy about the job thing, man. I was unemployed for a quite a bit of time as well and while it was nice to do very little, I find that life is much more fulfilling with a means to make my own cash, even if it's not very much cash. It's MY cash. :guts:

Good luck with the new job, friend :) <3

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Gobolatula said:
Dude I know you like me and I'm flattered that you wanted to ask me out, but I've been in the relationship you're talking about for almost 5 years. Maybe it's time to move on. :slan:
That darn Grail, smirking at me every time you're together, just driving the nail in deeper! :sad:

Seriously I'm very happy about the job thing, man. I was unemployed for a quite a bit of time as well and while it was nice to do very little, I find that life is much more fulfilling with a means to make my own cash, even if it's not very much cash. It's MY cash. :guts:

Good luck with the new job, friend :) <3

Yeah, money is good, as is something that keeps you to a real schedule and not to a "sleep at 5am wake up at 3pm" schedule...

Top Bottom