Anime Production Companies, Manga Publishers Crack Down on Piracy

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-07-30/anime-production-companies-manga-publishers-crack-down-on-piracy/.77121

the sites which will be affected
10559953_676656342418383_6191677332082839337_n.jpg

but honestly, they wan't be able to do that much, if one site gets banned then another one whil get created, unfortunately
They have to do something which will get the people to really support their favourite mangakas/series on a good legal way
from what iv'e seen many publisher's don't even care that much for other country's besides Japan when it comes to Manga or Anime

a good legal Digital Manga-Site with Simulpub's etc. (like Crunchyroll) would be a good Solution, atleast imo

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It has to be a combined effort. Crack down on illegal material while offering a good legal alternative. Either one of them on its own is likely to fail, although it is in any case better than complete inaction.

Yes, i completely agree. I mean this Mangakas work so hard for their Manga and then these Sites like Mangafox just release it out for free.

I'm glad to hear this as well. It amazes me how many people I talk to online that still find it hard to believe I purchase anime DVDs and manga graphic novels, and they just download everything for free. I don't understand these fans who wont support the series they love. :sad:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Mangetsu said:
I mean this Mangakas work so hard for their Manga and then these Sites like Mangafox just release it out for free.

For free, only these sites make a fortune through advertisement, donations and so on.

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop
Walter said:
Even if they can't properly enforce it beyond sending imposing bulletins like these, it at least changes the atmosphere, and reminds people that what they're doing is fundamentally illegal.

It changes the atmosphere for all of two minutes. This has happened every year for the past five years or so.

Top Bottom