Beherit with moving eyes & mouth

My apologies if this is something thats been talked about a million times but could anyone please tell me where to find one of these beherits?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqBvHSpfk2w
If that doesn't work (I am terrible at this stuff) if you google wonder festival 2014 summer #11 it should be the first video... Thank you to anyone who can shed some light on where to get this

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure it's available yet outside of the event proper, but let me say that it certainly is cool. My advice would be to look for it on Yahoo! Japan auctions.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Man, that is really cool. If you squint your eyes, it almost appears lifelike.

What a nightmare...! :magni:

Yup I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled on yahoo auctions but I was so excited when I saw it I had to ask! Yes I agree it looks eerily life like! Hope to find one or two eventually! Thanks for the replies :guts:

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
If I have some extra money around I might try and find one. This is really awesome. Wonder if they have a crimson one...

That's a very cool novelty item. If anyone finds anything on this, please let us know in here. For 6000 yen, that's a steal.

I finally got one! Just arrived today :ubik: it's a garage kit though... So I guess I'll be figuring out how to put it together and then painting it..... I know this an old post but just wanted to share that I finally got it

I saw one at yahoo for like 10.000 JPY unassembled. It would be nice if you'd post pictures in your work in progress, I'm also considering to get one for myself :carcus:

rayhato said:
I saw one at yahoo for like 10.000 JPY unassembled. It would be nice if you'd post pictures in your work in progress, I'm also considering to get one for myself :carcus:

Yeah that's where I got mine for about that price....I will post some pics once I get started on it :guts:

Top Bottom