Berserk Movie Art Book

Ahmetal

God hand help us
Berserker78 said:
Hi bro there are 3 artbooks: one is a promo book of the 1st film,Second and third are on the films if you want more i'll give the link :slan:

Links would be great :ubik: are the books by Miura?

i don't think, the pictures come from the movies the character design i don't know his name but an old artbook with pictures from miura dates from 1997 it's a jewel lol :isidro:
http://otaku.com/search?q=berserk#customsearch_0_63=berserk&customsearch_0_376=&offset=10

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ahmetal said:
are the books by Miura?

No. And actually, I don't recommend them to you. You should look at the "Illustrations File" instead. Only problem with it is that it's pretty old, so it only covers early parts of the manga.

Any good pics of Void in there? I'd probably want them on my shelf anyway, but owning them is a priority if there are concept shots or details of Void (in the new movies or otherwise). My reference pics are pretty limited right now.

I have them both. Some great reference material in them. I'll double check tonight on how much there is of Void. Hadn't seen the promo book before. Any more information on it?

ApostleBob said:
I have them both. Some great reference material in them. I'll double check tonight on how much there is of Void. Hadn't seen the promo book before. Any more information on it?

Thanks I'd appreciate that.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The movie representation of Void is not conform to his appearance in the manga, so I wouldn't rely on any such material to make a costume.

Aazealh said:
The movie representation of Void is not conform to his appearance in the manga, so I wouldn't rely on any such material to make a costume.

It would be more for details and colors in the skin. I have enough reference for the costume itself.

Top Bottom