Griffith's face after the torture

Jarome

The Destroyer Of Worlds
I was lookin' up on EG's forums and I noticed a thread where they speak on how Miura never really shown Griffith's face after he had been tortured.

Looking up trough the archives over here, the last thread I found speaking of which was 12 years old. :SK:

Anyway...

Miura clearly left this part of the manga to our imagination, even if the jailer/torturer spoke openly about what he did to Griffith's face.

I just wanna know you guys' impressions/thoughts about this picture who has been posted yesterday on that forum, it definitly leaves me clueless on where did he get all these details from.

tumblr_mhmpzmyMpk1r77f7mo1_1280.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Neat, but I don't think he has any special information. It's all just arbitrary guesswork given that there's no specific information to go on in the source material.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Jarome said:
I just wanna know you guys' impressions/thoughts about this picture

It's the artist's own interpretation of what was done to Griffith. Like you said yourself, Miura clearly left this part of the manga to our imagination.

That picture is from the movie trilogy's art-book. There is another panel where the artist has drawn him with the helmet on but at an angle where you can see most of his face.

Jarome

The Destroyer Of Worlds
IncantatioN said:
That picture is from the movie trilogy's art-book.

Wow thanks for the fast answer! :ubik:

It's nice to know where this picture originally came from but now it's concluded, there's no "true" art of Griffith's face after being tortured. :griffnotevil:

Top Bottom