tentacle ship crystal eye version repaint

other than the extreme rareness,nothing is better than original. 10000 yen for a swaroski crystal? You can go f yourself now aow.

andrewdsz said:
other than the extreme rareness,nothing is better than original. 10000 yen for a swaroski crystal? You can go f yourself now aow.

"Our re-releases are so rare, this one has a red crystal, the next one will have a white crystal, and maybe we'll do some versions with a little blood splatter , and different coloured capes"

I think having a white skull looks fantastic in contrast to the dark look of the statue, but it's laughable that they put in a crystal in the eye of the skull, when it's FACING BACKWARDS. Other than the fact that I love a white skull (and white/light color palettes in general), AoW can go fuck themselves, it's just laughable.

I hope they run out of business soon. Business practices like these should be banned. Doing it once or twice on REALLY popular pieces - sure. Being the main business practice for years on end - fuck off.

Ahmetal

God hand help us
I do appreciate how the blood looks on the brighter armor in contrast with the original. I don't find the base any more attractive but the armor color and blood...would've taken the plunge had they sent me an email. I should be glad I missed it, tho I'm sad. AOW fucks with me :judo:

Top Bottom