Berserk Headlong kit 1:8 painted and customized

Hello everyone!
I'm new to the forum, but I follow a long time forum discussions.

I created this topic for you to see the last of my many berserk kits, berserk berserker kit Headlong 1: 8 scale kit this is perhaps the most beautiful I've ever done.

For the realization I was inspired by both the kit made ​​by JOA (which I thank for all the works from which I drew inspiration) and to the last version of the statue of the 20 th anniversary of the AOW, from which I drew the shades of the armor and cloak. I hope you like it, post some pictures of the work step by step, even if the work is still in progress .....

-Customize The base with DAS and pine bark:

tDWBet.jpg

MQrqJG.jpg

WldZ85.jpg

-Customize head piercing the eye slits on the helmet and positioned
led to an amazing effect:

AVUFcp.jpg

f5zF6l.jpg

2mz3sY.jpg

- I have done with a marker signs for drilling and allow the passage of wires for the power LED and enlarged ulteriano the base with a mixture of sand, cement and plaster:

BcZlCx.jpg

O1IUHl.jpg

l85ciH.jpg

BWreaI.jpg

kCziMr.jpg

SCg4Xx.jpg

- Testing the effect of the LED for the eyes and gluing the "horns" on the helmet:

WYBuvq.jpg

tGXAtw.jpg

osJTy2.jpg

- Painted armor and cloak:

MdAtyC.jpg

9kt1Ap.jpg

DnE61Q.jpg

T06oNi.jpg

USI7j8.jpg

0jVhpZ.jpg

UhnKis.jpg

RL0jq0.jpg

kMho5n.jpg

- I will keep you updated on further developments on the coloration of the base .........

Ahmetal

God hand help us
Re: Berserk Headlong kit 1:8 painted and personalized

Damn. You have exalted this kit. Nice. I kinda want one now. How bout I get one and send it your way for the works :carcus: if I can find one.

Killer job

I'm really glad that you like my customization kit !!!! Thanks for the compliments!

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword

Absolutely fantastic job! Your colors are amazing and I love the additions you've made. I can't wait to see the finished work.

Wow, Amazing work so far! I am super jealous of your talent. :zodd:

Damn, this is amazing and very thorough. You're very talented I can't wait to see it finished!
Btw, couldn't you possibly post the end work with a better quality?

Nice buildup. Probably the berserk kit I'll be going after, haven't decided, yet. Where'd you find it?

Hello everyone! thanks for all the compliments, I am very glad that you like my work! for those who have asked me, the kit I have found to date on the bay, while for those who asked me at the end I will work to post pictures of high quality. Now I show you invdce the photo of the painting and the base of the rocks on it. I hope you like it:

GpilPN.jpg

0jR8Tx.jpg

fJIRVF.jpg

45woaC.jpg

GtszLh.jpg

Shaping up great! Arguably my favorite berserk figure made to date.....cost me a pretty penny and a lot of convincing with a member here to get my hands on one that's finished nicely:

f1594ed2.jpg

Welcome to the boards, GORPAUL87!!! Great kit! I LOVE the fact that you installed the lighting system for the eyes!!! Man, when I get mine done, it's a necessity now! Can't have it any other way after yours and Joa's!

Many thanks DirectDK, I decided to put the LED for the eyes because after seeing the kit JOA I fell in love of that effect was a little difficult, but in the end it was worth it .....:-)
I did some more kit always inspired by the legendary Kit JOA that I will post when I have some time........

For sensui beautiful statue !! why you not put a few more photos? in that picture it's not clear staining.

I place a few more photos on the continuation of the work.

added a few drops of blood and sword:

u4Td1a.jpg

MSFNp4.jpg

IcVBBV.jpg

wFHJpM.jpg

laMyfO.jpg

lnRXLz.jpg

Dhyb8W.jpg

b6d6Ts.jpg

KDi054.jpg

GSAEYL.jpg

I hope you like it....... :-)

ahhh my fukin goooddddssshhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :isidro: :isidro: :isidro: :isidro: :isidro: :isidro: :isidro: :isidro: :isidro: :isidro:

good job bro. pic saved. :beast:

Love it and welcome to the forum. I have the kit, I just need to find someone skilled enough to bring it justice.

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword

Incredible work! It's so visceral. You certainly took the kit to a new level. I love it! :ubik:

No more pics from me, it's your thread hah :guts:. Anyone can see more @ my photobucket hah. But damn you are doing fine work sir, my taste isn't as bloody as yours but the painting details and the LED is really bringing this one to life. Great stuff for a kit that truly deserves it.

the best version of this kit i have seen so far, i wish mine was like that!

Hi neighbour :guts: that's a kind of work i love :slan: Fantastic with the led :ubik: the cape should be more dark for me but the rest is awesome!!
Next week it's my birthday send when it's finished :ganishka:

Hello everyone and thank you for the constant compliments, you make me proud of my work!
For Berserker78 within your birthday I'll try to finish the job ......
Meanwhile, new photos of the work for the base ...... inspired by JOA's work, I'm trying to give a dark touch and bloodthirsty to my character populating the base of body parts and weapons shattered ...
here's to you:

Uh5gdF.jpg

hUjG6Z.jpg

ZhDLwm.jpg

IrcXjq.jpg

lZ5gXt.jpg

e6sTGc.jpg

Let me go outside and catch my breath...
(3 hours later) -
This is glorious.
Berserk in all its gore. Congrats, its a masterpiece, anyone would be lucky to have something this amazing and well done.

Top Bottom