Berserk Headlong kit 1:8 painted and customized

Ahmetal

God hand help us
Re: Berserk Headlong kit 1:8 painted and personalized

FUCK!! It gets better and better. AOW should hire you to paint their promo statues. Fucking amazing. The base is so vastlly improved and provides a much better presentation of this awesome statue and it's best paint job. I couldn't have this any other way. Base, lights, paint and all. Inspiring work.

Re: Berserk Headlong kit 1:8 painted and personalized

Hello everyone and thanks again for all the compliments !!! waiting to finish the job (I have to get materials such as synthetic grass and the wooden base) enjoy this: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=14424.0

Hi guys! I'm back to show you new pictures on my work. Now I have almost finished all the work on the statue, missing only the wooden base, I'll do specially from my carpenter of confidence, and a more powerful LED for the eyes, which I've already ordered on the bay ....

enjoy the pictures, hope you like my work:

U3M8Ey.jpg

jj6RoS.jpg

rjrjmB.jpg

oePEVt.jpg

2jsV85.jpg

iUA1tX.jpg

79v3R4.jpg

Jujhfd.jpg

hyJtNg.jpg

WPWJ0d.jpg

i0vOWJ.jpg

5A7DPo.jpg

dFm41V.jpg

blvuK2.jpg

thats simply amazing!! you really are talented!! personaly i prefer just resin and no other materials, but thats a presonal taste, your work is incredible!

I believe that to have an effect that is as close to reality as much as possible, you should trlasciare resin in favor of wood, or other materials that specially treated and painted, make it much better, however I'm glad you like the statue! :guts:

amano

kono sekai ni wa
The facing picture is really cool
I like the broken shield!
Is that an eye in the crow's beak?
Where do you switch on and off the eye light?

Ahmetal

God hand help us
Sir, this may be off topic but I'm interested in commissioning a blood paint addition to the figma berserk armor Guts and would love your advice/tips on choice of paint color and applications for the blood effect. I feel you have done one of the most aesthetically pleasing blood applications and any insights would be cool.

hello guys! Today I got the new LEDs to be mounted to the eyes, I've just installed ...... but they seem too red, so I'm undecided whether to replace the old LED or leave the new one, I would like your advice on what to do.
I hope that many will help me make a decision.....

lP6jrV.jpg

6Hjmwo.jpg

3mSoxE.jpg

For Ahmetal. to carry out the blood I use three different colors:

red-tamiya x-27
black vallejo 72051
brown vallejo70.822

to get a realistic effect must, with a soft brush, dip the brush on all three colors, the colors do not tamiya mix all the colors vallejo giving a fantastic effect blood ..... then based on whether you want a more or less dark blood just use more or less black ....
to the blood spatter just abound with the three colors on the brush and blow very strongly on the brush, you will get the sketches very real ...

thanks for your advice, to decide which led install, wait for other advice :guts: :guts: :guts:

amano

kono sekai ni wa
I like the red eyes too.
Maybe we can better judge with a picture in a dark situation so we only see the eyes :beast:
And a picture with red and orange eyes side to side would be helpfull too.
good luck.

amano

kono sekai ni wa
Red eyes are brighter maybe too much.
It's true the orange led is very good too. I think the orange led is enough if you don't want all your attention on the eyes.
But the red one makes Armored Guts more angry and blood thirsty :guts:

or you can install both leds (make two chambers inside the skull) then depending on your mood you choose which side you want to look at :ganishka: :ganishka: :ganishka:

Hi guys after a long break I'm back to show you my finished work , I added, in fact,a swivel wooden base to the statue for give final touch to my work. Swivel base allows you to admire the work from all its angles. I give you link of the video I uploaded on youtube of the finished work, I hope you like it ...... :guts:

http://youtu.be/08oNfB0JOek

GORPAUL87 said:
Hi guys after a long break I'm back to show you my finished work , I added, in fact,a swivel wooden base to the statue for give final touch to my work. Swivel base allows you to admire the work from all its angles. I give you link of the video I uploaded on youtube of the finished work, I hope you like it ...... :guts:

I feel dizzy after youtube anti-shaker.
The kit is amazing, I'm trying to find one for myself but no luck so far (no yahoo/ebay, not even recasts). I'm sooooo jelly :farnese:

GORPAUL87 said:

Scusa ma perchè qua scrivi ed invece a me non mi rispondi ai messaggi privati???

Top Bottom