AOW Berserk Guts kit on horseback battle of Doldrey painted and customized

Hello everyone! Today I decided to post one of my works, this is the kit of the AOW Guts on horseback during the Battle of Doldrey, the work is inspired by the same kit made ​​by JOA but with some modifications.
Enjoy the photos, I hope you enjoy ......

Began the work of assembling and painting with primer:

oJzU7k.jpg

u3tdEb.jpg

mIEiOv.jpg

XYJTNV.jpg

sD1XLm.jpg

Began work on the painting horse:

fXNysd.jpg

hXigkk.jpg

Sin1PR.jpg

uDDZua.jpg

Began to settle customize and paint the mantle:

MSNEb6.jpg

nQDALe.jpg

6WvcXg.jpg

j1JTTN.jpg

j1JTTN.jpg

built a barrel and various items for the base, I want to spread objects on the base to make the most possible realistic statue:

wDCUFA.jpg

zffbk3.jpg

rhaZdL.jpg

rUL5Q1.jpg

8uJhOR.jpg

2yrEFQ.jpg

I started the paint work on the base,I started to assemble the horse on the base, I have also added splashes of water on the barrel:

cJlGFz.jpg

fU6J9d.jpg

XiljcE.jpg

I have assembled and painted Guts:

CbS8WK.jpg

DHhWB0.jpg

5myjCi.jpg

VSvRHY.jpg

I have assembled Guts on horse and I've added the final details such as marbles, brackets and a bit of blood in a war scene never hurts:

v3sCzb.jpg

BtWIyl.jpg

MGZ4Qw.jpg

ywYAyn.jpg

x8Zt9m.jpg

finished work, I hope you like it ......

Re: AOW Berserk Guts kit on horseback battle of Doldrey painted and personalized

really nice, great job
do you have the guts headlong bust too?

Re: AOW Berserk Guts kit on horseback battle of Doldrey painted and personalized

Hi dude very good work :isidro:...Definitively you are a great artist for sure :ubik: You should sell your works and i think many guys here are agree with me :SK:

:ganishka: Ahahahaha these are not for sale, they are my creations just for my collection! :guts: if only I had more time I would do it to sell, but unfortunately my free time is not much! for Mangetsu, no, I do not have the bust of Guts by Headlong.

you really have to show us your collection one day !

amano

kono sekai ni wa

Bravissimo!
I really love your work, such skill, you've been blessed.

How long does it take you to assemble, paint, customize and create the extra stuff ?
Where do you find the needed materials? And where do you get the ideas to make the extra items for the scenery? (meaning what did you used to make the barrel and how do you decide it).

Amazing :ubik:

We all would appreciate to see all your creations, with better quality pictures please :guts:

Hello everyone, and thank you again for all compliments. I answer to amano questions. the elapsed time for all this work is a lot, considering that I can devote some time for modeling only the weekend, ending a statue like this can take up to 3 months! For the materials used, you must have A LOT fantasy, for example, the arrows are toothpicks, the big flag is made with sticks to make meat rolls, and the fabric for the flag taken from an old sheet .to the barrel .... I used veneer to make wooden furniture, it can be found in carpentry ....
For the scenary, as I said, I was inspired by the work of JOA, but you can have lots of ideas taking scenes from the same manga! for photos at the moment I do not have a better camera, to fulfill your request, I'll borrow from my friend

Hello everyone! for those who had asked me, here are some better pictures, this is the best that I could do .....

WEins0.jpg

l3PIIh.jpg

Tl8OWE.jpg

M3epGe.jpg

GxKFYw.jpg

wfTKJV.jpg

N0gvAA.jpg

xYj3KZ.jpg

4W2zI2.jpg

5bIwjl.jpg

9HQFhh.jpg

bkFyrP.jpg

cFwjCJ.jpg

yBtiru.jpg

xGmcax.jpg

KyrXOb.jpg

jlROjj.jpg

fRvkHQ.jpg

vNIRKE.jpg

ewBXnC.jpg

MU2bp4.jpg

vIAATM.jpg

HZCoqE.jpg

JRQia1.jpg

amano

kono sekai ni wa
Thank you for the pics, and I definitly love your work :ubik:
The water effect from the barrel is also very well done :isidro:

only point is the blood color seems a bit dark, if it's fresh blood it should be brighter in my opinion, but maybe I am wrong.

I'm also wondering if the horse legs will be strong enough to support the total weight without bending or cracking later.
I have experienced several issues because of small or undersized stands bending because of weight or sun light/heat ^^'

hello amano! I'm glad you like my work.
with regard to blood, contrary to popular belief, when the blood is fresh, it is also very dark because the venous blood is darker than arterial, so I use both a vibrant red that black and brown to have a realistic effect. with regard to the legs, I inserted the metal rods which are inserted to 2cm inside of the legs and enter to 1cm inside the ground, the whole is fixed with a glue for building which has a seal 140 kg each 1cm *, I do not think the heat will turn up their legs, if that happens I will apply a splint that can stand the rear, but now I preferred not to do this, because i don t like this option.

amano

kono sekai ni wa
True true the more blood there is the darker it is.
I have a lot of blood sampling because of health problems, and as the blood floods the tube it gets darker. :beast:

Top Bottom