looking for some statues

hi there im looking for some statues if anyone there have them and wants to sell them, please send me a pin!

guts 2010 1/6 ..... especially the black version
Zood and guts desperate attack
zood reveltions with irvine
guts the one hundred killer man

Hi dude your statues are hard to find!! Especially the guts black version 2010 only 30 and hundred man killer... So try on Yahoo auctions it's your best solution... If I heard or see one I'll tell you :guts: good luck :SK:

Berserker78 said:
Hi dude your statues are hard to find!! Especially the guts black version 2010 only 30 and hundred man killer... So try on Yahoo auctions it's your best solution... If I heard or see one I'll tell you :guts: good luck :SK:

hi
yes i know they are dificult to find ,but eventually they come out, exept for the black version guts, but who knows!! :ganishka:

The seller on YA sells the custom kit of hundred man killer made by berserkberserk so it's not the original... I wanted this one but finally I bought the original :isidro: the custom kit is nice but too smooth and "clean" for me :SK:

Ahmetal

God hand help us
Berserker78 said:
The seller on YA sells the custom kit of hundred man killer made by berserkberserk so it's not the original... I wanted this one but finally I bought the original :isidro: the custom kit is nice but too smooth and "clean" for me :SK:
Ah thanks for the info, I had no idea

hubalo said:
hi
yes i know they are dificult to find ,but eventually they come out, exept for the black version guts, but who knows!! :ganishka:

I've seen guts 100 men killer from Berserkberserk selling on yahoo japan auctions. It was a bit overpriced, compared to what Berserkberserk was originally charging, but I don't think he makes those anymore.

hey, i asked BerserkBerserk few weeks ago if the 100 men Killer was still available and he sayed yes
So a private message on his Facboob Site is definetely worth it
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Berserkworkshop/149911085199659?fref=ts

Or you could also PM him on this forum. Here's the topic for your reference - http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=12086.msg223463#msg223463

Top Bottom