Like SKnet? Donate to Help Us Become Even Greater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pledged! I haven't posted much here but I've been lurking about in the shadows remaining silent :void:
However I hope to change that with more posts! I'm super excited to be supporting this great community in any way I can!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
A huge thank you to SpaceyLauss, DraceYun and rage-al for your contributions, they're very appreciated! :serpico:

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop
Ok, for some reason my monthly pledge has been deleted? My pledge was taken out on the first, so I have no idea how my auto-drafted ended on the same day!

Just Pledged! happy i could help, looking forward to future content and hope that we reach the top milestone! :guts:

281bl0x.png

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Johnstantine said:
Ok, for some reason my monthly pledge has been deleted? My pledge was taken out on the first, so I have no idea how my auto-drafted ended on the same day!

We're on it.

Snake said:
Just Pledged! happy i could help, looking forward to future content and hope that we reach the top milestone! :guts:

281bl0x.png

Snake? SNAAAAAAKE!!!? Thanks for your donation! :ubik:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Edi said:
Can you add to the list also イチから知りたいベルセルク and イチから知りたいベルセルク ? :carcus:

Sorry, we only take suggestions from donators.

Just pledged! I'm getting a lot out of the forum, the podcasts, and the translations, so I wanted to give a little bit back. I know all of it takes time and work and as a Berserk fan who's enjoying all the content, I appreciate it! :ubik:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
JMP said:
Just pledged! I'm getting a lot out of the forum, the podcasts, and the translations, so I wanted to give a little bit back. I know all of it takes time and work and as a Berserk fan who's enjoying all the content, I appreciate it! :ubik:

Thank you very much!

Hey all! New to the forums but been reading Berserk for a few years now. Excited to finally break in and cut my "horn" :zodd:
Just committed to a monthly pledge to support such a great cause!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
TwoPumpWarrior said:
Hey all! New to the forums but been reading Berserk for a few years now. Excited to finally break in and cut my "horn" :zodd:
Just committed to a monthly pledge to support such a great cause!

Hey there! Welcome aboard and thanks for the pledge! :guts:

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Is the limited edition Grail Art tier still available? I have been visiting this site for a long time now. Probably should give something back :guts:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
It is still available! I checked with Grail and she'd be happy to accommodate your request, but it would of course be behind all the others who have already donated.

Thanks for thinking of us!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,

I'm posting to warn those of you who support us that Patreon's database has been hacked recently. As a result, while the passwords were strongly encrypted, it's probably safer to change them. Financial information was not affected by the data breach.

Yo! I meant to do this a while back, but I finally got around to donating today! Though I only registered last year (I lurk, a lot), I've been using this forum for years, so it was time to give back.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
N7Paladin said:
Yo! I meant to do this a while back, but I finally got around to donating today! Though I only registered last year (I lurk, a lot), I've been using this forum for years, so it was time to give back.

Thank you, your donation is deeply appreciated!

Just wanted to say thank you for all of your hard work, everyone! To show my thanks, I decided to become a Patreon supporter.

I've only been here for about a year now, and I may not post much. but I really like this website. :ubik:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Patrick said:
Just wanted to say thank you for all of your hard work, everyone! To show my thanks, I decided to became a Patreon supporter.

I've only been here for about a year now, and I may not post much. but I really like this website. :ubik:

Thank you very much Patrick, on behalf of the whole team. Anything helps, and any gesture is hugely appreciated!

DANGERDOOOOM

Rest In Peace, Kentaro Miura. We will miss you.
You administrators do an awesome job and I love the community here. Decided to start my pledge today

Happy to help out :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DANGERDOOOOM said:
You administrators do an awesome job and I love the community here. Decided to start my pledge today

Happy to help out :serpico:

Thank you very much. It is highly appreciated!

Hi!

My name is Jeni and this is my first post on this site!
As many of you here people, I too as a fan of Berserk, want to support this helpful site and the people who help to make it, so it can became greater.
So I want donate and to show my gratitude to Puella for all her work but if it possible with specific goal-I want to donate as much as can for translating the Miura's interview in the newest berserk guidebook(the 14 pages),and for convenience reasons I prefer to donate by PayPal a single donation at beginning of each month until we reach the goal.
So I wanted to know if you can set up this goal and how much needed for accomplish her.
English isn't my native language so because of it I avoided until now to post here, so sorry if this post have any grammar mistakes.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jeni,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your interest in supporting our efforts.
If you want to donate outside of the Patreon, send me a PM and I'll see if that can be arranged. I'm pretty sure Patreon supports Paypal though.

Done!

I'd prefer to opt out of the bigger rewards and let the next people in queue get theirs.
This site's meant a lot to me since I first found it back in 2003, and I'm mainly just happy there's now an avenue through which I can meaningfully contribute.

Additionally, this is something of a redemptive act, as I was a str8 ^ shitty poster back in the forum's more lawless periods ( :troll: ... :farnese: ).
shittin teh breeze...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom