Author Topic: Like SKnet? Donate to Help Us Become Even Greater  (Read 23910 times)

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
Re: Like SKnet? Donate to Help Us Become Even Greater
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2016, 08:03:51 AM »
Done!

I'd prefer to opt out of the bigger rewards and let the next people in queue get theirs.
This site's meant a lot to me since I first found it back in 2003, and I'm mainly just happy there's now an avenue through which I can meaningfully contribute.

Thank you very much! And glad to have you back. :serpico:

Additionally, this is something of a redemptive act, as I was a str8 ^ shitty poster back in the forum's more lawless periods ( :troll: ...  :farnese: ).

Now I'm curious. :schnoz:

Offline NudySkeleton

« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2016, 05:45:26 PM »
Thank you very much! And glad to have you back. :serpico:

Sure, hope it makes things easier on you guys!
This is the first time I've ever used Patreon, so I think I might have screwed up last night and selected the 1/mo by mistake.
It should be 10/mo now, but if it's possible to double-check and make sure it went through correctly, I'd appreciate it.

Now I'm curious. :schnoz:

Such... uh, reminiscence is beyond the scope of this thread.  :ganishka:

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2016, 06:01:41 PM »
This is the first time I've ever used Patreon, so I think I might have screwed up last night and selected the 1/mo by mistake.
It should be 10/mo now, but if it's possible to double-check and make sure it went through correctly, I'd appreciate it.

You're in the $1 tier but have pledged $10. Makes no difference if you're not interested in the individual rewards, otherwise there's probably a way to upgrade in your profile.

Such... uh, reminiscence is beyond the scope of this thread.

Haha, alright.

Offline TheClangingSwordsman

• Falconian
  • Of the World
  • Put your glasses on, kid. Nothing will be wrong.
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2017, 01:48:58 PM »
Hey everyone, been on and off this site for a couple of years and decided it was time to contribute back. Just donated! Hope ye guys can put it to good use! Keep up all the great work and I can't wait for your live commentary of season 3  :ganishka:
Put your glasses on, kid. Nothing will be wrong.

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2017, 07:04:16 PM »
Hey everyone, been on and off this site for a couple of years and decided it was time to contribute back. Just donated! Hope ye guys can put it to good use! Keep up all the great work and I can't wait for your live commentary of season 3  :ganishka:

Thank you very much!!