Fav werewolf movie

:beast: ok guys, favorite werewolf movie. Its October and I am rolling through horror movies like its nobodies business. Tell me yours and why. Mine would be silver bullet or bad moon. They're all pretty campy and cheesy but silver bullet scared me so much in kindergarten. (Caught it on tv) Bad moon was so sweet to me when it came out. London would be my third. If you have one maybe I haven't seen I'll give it a shot.

We have a great horror movies thread if you're interested, my friend. You can find it here. Please feel free to add to it. I was actually just about to start writing a post to revive the thread for the Halloween season.

As far as my favorite werewolf movie, I'll say The Wolf Man.

The Howling had a really good score with intense moments. An American Werewolf In London makes me cringe every time I watch the first time he transforms into a werewolf, awesome special effects on that one. The Wolf Man for putting werewolves on the map, still one of the coolest black-white wolf movies out there (Werewolf In London comes in second or Frankenstein meets Wolf Man) ... also pretty depressing. Ginger Snaps. Actually Dog Soldiers I'd rate above Ginger Snaps cos it's more of an action entertaining scare-fest. Wolf with Nicholson I watch once in a while cos it's Jack and atmospheric. From this lot, I like the werewolf design in The Howling.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
I like Dog Soldiers a lot. It loses some steam and originality towards the end but for most of the movie it just seems like absolutely everyone is into it and doing a good damn job and I really dig that kind of energy.

There was a saturday morning cartoon based on Teen Wolf. It was my favorite show when I was nine.

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
I absolutely love "An American Werewolf in London". It's my go-to werewolf movie, and the transformation scene is still one of the best (if not the best) there is.
Avoid the sequel, "An American Werewolf in Paris". It shouldn't exist and tarnishes the name of the first. :puck:

Hahaha, I remember how cool I thought paris was back in the day. The preview had me hyped with bush. I don't need to rewatch it to remember its no good. I'm disappointed how few classic horror movies are available at the store. Once you get out of freddy, jason, and a few randoms its straight to amazon.

Top Bottom