No.373 Skull Knight 2014 Version

amano

kono sekai ni wa
Come on guys, prepare your kidneys (if you still have at least one!)
Yet Another "New" ART OF WAR Figure!

>New Figure Coming Soon
>10 Oct 2014
>
>Coming Soon...
>
>No. 373 Skull Knight 2014 Version
>
>Unit Price: 90,000 JPY
>Conversion: $838; €657; CNY 5,120
>Pre-order Period: October 18th - November 10th (JPT)
>
>Other details will be revealed on October 14th.

20141010_792b57.jpg

Please ArtOfWar release a schierke, puck, ivarella, anything else than those already over crowding characters...

Hey guys, could someone explain art of war to me? I've seen the name and the things they make for years and want to know if any money they bring in goes to miura? I plan to start collecting in the next year or 2 once I finish my other tats and get a nice klipsch set up.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
bandofthehawk (Salem) said:
Hey guys, could someone explain art of war to me? I've seen the name and the things they make for years and want to know if any money they bring in goes to miura? I plan to start collecting in the next year or 2 once I finish my other tats and get a nice klipsch set up.

They have a license for their merchandise, so some money does go to Miura at some point. We don't know the details of the contract though.

Anyway, when you eventually decide to buy some merch, make sure to study the market first. AOW's released some very nice pieces over the years, but overall their products are very expensive, too much for what they're worth most of the time. Recently the community has been very excited over potential alternatives like this gigantic Guts statue by Max Factory.

I saw that one! I expected a price of 800 bucks until I saw it didn't have art of war tied to it. That's the tough part. Aow is so expensive, but there isn't much else out there if you're into that type of stuff. Thanks. I'm not gonna lie, if that goes on sale anytime soon I'm gonna buy it and worry about it later. :guts:

I guess it might be a re-sculptured 2011 ver., and as usual, with SWAROVSKI crystals attach on skull knight's eyes as well as the horse eyes. :D

amano

kono sekai ni wa
Product Information *For Reference Only

*Versions*

Exclusive Limited Version 1: 50pcs

Scarlet Swarovski Crystal Eye on Skull Knight and Horse attached

Pre-order Period: October 18th – 31st

Unit Price: 90,000 JPY

Normal Limited Version 2: 20 pcs

Pre-order Period: November 1st – 10th
Unit Price: 90,000 JPY

*Delivery Date*
Estimated Delivery Date: around January, 2015

*Special Option*
Extra Blood Repainting on Base: 7,000 JPY plus
(*Free for 2014 platinum customers)

amano

kono sekai ni wa
What do you htink about the 70pcs total, is it to make this figure so rare that the hardcore colletors will def buy it?

I like the name "Normal <<Limited>> version"....

You can edit your original post to add content amano, instead of making a double post.

amano said:
What do you htink about the 70pcs total, is it to make this figure so rare that the hardcore colletors will def buy it?

70 is not particularly limited for a re-re-repaint of this statue. Serial 236 was a 100, 237 was 10, 267 was 30 and to add to it, now 70 more.

yaeGC4X.jpg

ver 2011 is limited to 200 pieces.... It was an indeed big release, 100 w demon soldier and 100 w/o. The weather boned being 30 piece. Also there's anime repainted project for the unsold 10 pieces of ver. 2011

So with this 70 pieces additional, we have 300 pieces on total.

andrewdsz said:
ver 2011 is limited to 200 pieces.... It was an indeed big release, 100 w demon soldier and 100 w/o. The weather boned being 30 piece. Also there's anime repainted project for the unsold 10 pieces of ver. 2011

So with this 70 pieces additional, we have 300 pieces on total.

there is also an ultra limited 5 pieces only that i guess was sold in certain event in japan

I've already owned the weather boned ver. But I have to say after looking at the close up shoots this ver. Is freaking beautiful,amazing, I mean man I probably going to get it. Fuc my life haha. Good repaint AOW.

andrewdsz said:
I've already owned the weather boned ver. But I have to say after looking at the close up shoots this ver. Is freaking beautiful,amazing, I mean man I probably going to get it. Fuc my life haha. Good repaint AOW.

yes i was thinking the same, this has to be best version, beautifull paintjob, but im allready buying other statues,so maybe latter for me...

Hey guys! Been lurking and i finally signed up and thanx for accepting me.
This will be my first AoW figure! Finally manage to get the Skull knight on horse! Yeah! Anyone else preordered him?

My next figure will be Guts with berserker armour. I hope 25th anniversary will be a stunning figure! Cant wait!

Cool to see you made it on the forum ok. 25th anniversary Guts.....had better be epic, giving AOW the benefit of the doubt here....I think they can get an awesome Guts out if they just review people's comments a bit and recreate an epic scene. I'm sure this Skull Knight will be the centerpiece of your collection since you never bought AOW before. Enjoy.

Top Bottom