Black sword beast AMV made by el reb

el reb 7chich

take as mush as u can,give nothing back
Hello i made this trailer my self,wanted to share it with u, askin for feedbacks so i can improve my work ^^ :beast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOZPg3URVGg

Re: black sword beast AMV made by el reb ,

Very nice editing. You managed to fit quite a bit in here. My main critique would be to lose those specialty transitions that appear earlier on. No one in the industry really uses them and they stand out especially because the aspect ratio is moving with it. I'd also go a little lighter on the color correction as some of the shots have Griffith's entire face blown out to white. Otherwise, it's a nice job. Cut well to the music as well

el reb 7chich

take as mush as u can,give nothing back
Re: black sword beast AMV made by el reb ,

and very nice feedback , as it seems u took ur while to see what are the real problems of that video,i do know my self that the contrast problem is real in some frames , and i lost my transitions since my plugin refused to work in the editing process , i ve been using an old plugin to help me with the effects now am using magic bullet , and i am preparing for something new ^^ thank u pal

Sometimes the hardest part of making a great amv is the confines of your program. Get so far along and then realize that split second transition that looks good doesn't smooth over when you finalize. Happy you found the site I mentioned. :serpico:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I don't care for many AMVs, but I really like the kinetic feel you achieved through the edits.

Top Bottom