Episode 219

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ohoh, looks like Skully will show some of his abilities, cool episode and cool news, thanks Olivier.

puella

Berserk forever
Ohhhhhh!
Stubborn puella is wrong! you guys were right.
I'd shut up about that. :-X

Great chapter! can't wait! Thanks, Olivier.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
HOLY HELL YEAH! Hague, I love you. It's only fitting that you should deliver this news.

puella said:
Ohhhhhh!
Stubborn puella is wrong! you guys were right.

Don't worry Puella, I think it's the first time we've been right about anything in our predictions. I'm happy to be, though. Also, let's get a handle on this mofo right away. I want full summaries, scans and translations as soon as possible! Everyone capable report for duty ASAP. Let's get a move on people! 8)

-Griffith

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Majin Tenshi said:
??? are your serious? YTF would Slan suddenly a appear and attack Guts?
Actually, I think it’s likely Guts may have attacked Slan, let’s be fair. :)

Seriously though, we’ve been talking about this since 218 came out. There’s a thread and a poll dedicated to the idea. Is it really unexpected at this point? Guts is deep in a dark part of the astral world, he’s just killed a shit load of sex crazed monsters and there’s blood everywhere. I guess he’s stirred up enough shit that Slan took an interest in it. She always did like Guts, anyway =)

-Griffith

Hopefully Slan will give an interesting fighting display, Although she's kinda
like a demi god I hope the fight wont be limited to :

Slan point finger, Guts fall on his knees

Also this will be the first time a Godhand plays an active part in a fight (assuming she won't summon something to fight Instead). can't wait!

Olivier Hague said:
Guts vs. Slan.
Guts almost gets killed.
The Skull Knight appears.

Holy shit!!! I cant believe this is happening! Human vs angel. Cant wait to know how long will Gutz and how will Gutz stand against her! This is too cool 8)

The Blackswordsman said:
Slan point finger, Guts fall on his knees

Yup just hope that we dont see Slann staring at Gutz, and Gutz fall flat on the floor ::)

But how will Slann fight other than that or summoned some creatures to her aid??? Will she summoned her personal weapon such as a fire whip and challenge Gutz, or will she fire a fireball which is same as the devil women in Diablo??? Will SK get the chance to kill one of his enemy off becz she is alone??? Damned! i m getting really impatient!

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
All I have to say is FUCKING BADASS!

I've been waitin' to see Guts face down a member of Godhand, and to see some classic Skull Knight ass-whuppin'

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.
I was little worried about this whole section or story arc with the trolls. But hell, these last few chapters have just been absolutely incredible! Thank you Mr. Hague.

I can't wait to see the chapter... and any dialog or conversation between Guts and Slann will be interesting to say the least - anyone willing and able to translate, please? And I'm also hoping that Slann appears not meaning to attack or kill Guts, but to say something to him... and of course Guts has nothing of it and charges in, as only Guts can, starting the fight.

And this has set up a confrontation between Slann and the Skull Knight?! Again, not only will the battle probably leave me in awe, but just think of the words those two will probably exchange. Little details and histories on both characters revealed maybe... or will it just raise more God damned question?

I don't know why... but I'm hoping Slann comes out of this alright.

Ah, its a good time to be a Berserk fan.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
WOOHOOO!! This sounds great!
OK, I was wrong, but we all did show some nice speculation the past two weeks. I doubt all those Japenese BBS's came up with Slann and SK, themselves (or they were spying on this BBS ;)).

By the way, I thought the new YA shouldn't even be out yet. It says April 11th on the YA site. :-\

(still unconfirmed)
Apparently, Slan used pieces of Troll bodies to incarnate herself (not that she likes the idea).
Also, Betty reacts to Slan's presence. And Slan teases Guts by telling him that he could decide to become an Apostle.

oh cmon, all of you are so giddy, who didnt see this one coming

oh, and id like to see guts get the shit kicked out of him by slanns enormous titties =o)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Wow ! It's unbelievible !
My thought is Skully talked about Guts to Flora in order to meet Slann after Guts band kicks some troll asses, doesnt it make sense ?
Btw, does any of you think that Guts out of despair will use the Beherit, or will Skully save the day again ? ^^

Top Bottom