Episode 219

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Lliugusamui said:
Btw, does any of you think that Guts out of despair will use the Beherit, or will Skully save the day again ? ^^

Of course Skully will take care of it 8)

P

psymont

Olivier Hague said:
Gutz said:
But how will Slann fight other than that or summoned some creatures to her aid???
Using her hair? ^^;

geez i hope not .... ive never really been into the whole hair weapon thing .... ie: guilty gear's milia .... :-\ but thats just personal preference ....
is 219 already out or is hague just providing a preview here?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
OMG! I was hoping for a break from the "Troll Conquest," but this is just too good!! ;D ;D ;D

argon

I love Gatts Fury
Thznk you very much olivier !

This must be a crazy fight between Guts and Slan.
And if there is skully...ha, can't wait to see this :)

P

psymont

whoa o black betty nam a nam a nam
whoa o black betty nam a nam a nam
whoa o
whoa o
whoa o black betty

Lliugusamui said:
Mage said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Btw, who's Betty again?
Beherit...

ah..bechi..betty..

what it sounded like on that page roberto999 posted was a lot of dialogue about the brand...I'm wondering if it still has the same intensity as when Guts tried to attack Femto in the earlier vols...the seal around it apparently is incomplete (and probably wouldn't be enough even if complete)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Mizar said:
By the way, I thought the new YA shouldn't even be out yet. It says April 11th on the YA site. :-\
This is standard, people... We almost always get a review of the chapter on the wednesday before its actual "release".

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Apparently Guts can't even move because of his brand ( the power of the Witch thing being weak ), that's why he gets his ass kicked by Booby Member of the God Hand.
I wonder coz in end of babelfish thing, there is : "the next time is the color ! pleasure !" what does that mean ?
I also think Beherit's face is changing because of blood, now, is it because of Guts blood or some troll's ? Oh ... and it seems the seal would have protected Guts from really calling the God Hand in this strange unusual place.
Damn its hard to understand this babelish translation ! Thus this is quite speculation that I do, don't trust me at 100% ^^

secilj

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
secilj said:
Olivier Hague said:
Gutz said:
But how will Slann fight other than that or summoned some creatures to her aid???
Using her hair? ^^;

I want Slan to attack Gatts with her EXPLOSIVE body. ;D

Yeah, right that way, Mi Lady. You can smash the Boy ("bohya": Gatts) with your explosive body. ;D
Actually Lady Slan just gave him a LOVELY hug, not having intention to kill him, to my thought. ;D
BTW the synopsis told that Lady Slan was made flesh with dead troll's intestines and blood and that she had a grievance against her rough appearance. I completely agree to Mi Lady. Miura, please portray her more politely. ;)

And finally, thank you Olivier and roberto for your quick info. :)

BOB

poruno sutâ
this is actually the first time since that chapter before the last guts - zodd fight
that i'm really curious for a berserk chap again.

I-NEED-TO-SEE-THAT-CHAPTER

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
A thing that I think I have understood from the babelfish ehm "translation" is that Schierke is about to launch a spell that will seal off the cave of the trolls forever WITH GUTS WITHIN. So that is what Skully is possibly trying to do : to take Guts out before that happens. Slan is not in danger at all because she can turn incorporeal again and go where she likes: In fact it was said that the members of the god hand are everywhere and in no place at the same time.

roberto999 said:
A thing that I think I have understood from the babelfish ehm "translation" is that Schierke is about to launch a spell that will seal off the cave of the trolls forever WITH GUTS WITHIN.
That's correct.
So that is what Skully is possibly trying to do : to take Guts out before that happens.
He was already on his way well before Schierke even thought about sealing the cave...

Title: On the banks of the golden /yellow spring

Blood spills out of Gutz's brand and Bechi's face also changes. Scherkie sends a message to Gutz telling him to leave the forest. Just then, Caska falls do to the pain from the brand. As Scherkie see's the image that Gutz's is seeing, she is surprised and wonders what is happenning.
Suddenly, the bodies of the trolls start piling together and starts forming the shape of a human. Bechi is shaking as well. The bodies of the trolls turn into Slan. Gutz immediately raises his sword and rushes for Slan. But Slan opens her wings and slams Gutz into the ground. Slan then puts her hand on Gutz and tells him that she wanted to see him. She tells him that she had felt him through the countless nights, and she knew that he would come to Qliphoth as well. Slan says she wants to feel more and tells him to release all his anger and pain.
Scherkie on the otherhand is confused from all the images being sent to her. She then decides to seal the entrance to Qliphoth with a spell. Ishidoro argues that Gutz is still inside.
Slan, using her wings, lifts Gutz up and stabs him using her claw. Gutz's armour is blown away and he becomes unconsious. Slan then asks Gutz if he wants to sacrifice something just like him/Grifith. Just then, something hits Slan's wings and Gutz is released. Skullknight appears.

end of chapter

One thing that caught my attention is how Bechi's face changes. Usually, the Beherit changes before the Godhand appear. But this time, it changed after Slan already appeared. Could this be bcuz of Grifith's appearance? or Gutz already being in Qliphoth?
And it seems like the Godhand don't have a choice in what way they appear. Since Slan comments on it sucks that she was made up from the bodies of trolls.
I can't wait for the following chapters though.

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Thanks for the resume Saiki|
The way this is going, we'll certainly see more good stuff in the next chapters.

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.
:eek: I think I've died and gone to Heaven. ;D

Thanks again for the oh-so-good information Olivier Hague and Saiki.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
oooohh! Slan sounds so ssssexy. I can feel the dark erotic tension between Slan and Guts from here behind my screen. ;)

This is starting to sound better and better, can't wait to see it. Thanks Olivier Hague and Saiki for the info.

Top Bottom