Episode 219

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Boonki said:
So Zodd is kinda like one of Griffith's henchmen now... so does that mean maybe Gutts will transform to a sort of beast like that (maybe not physically like that) but be Skully's right hand man for this big battle between Skully and Griffith? I mean, both Skully and Griffith want the same thing... rule over all. So to me, its natural that they may want to duel it out... plus, we have a loop going... maybe Skully got kicked out when Griffith got put in and thats why Skully was helping Gutts, because he had some idea this was his only way to get his place back, either in the God hand or ruling Midland.

I so wish that doesnt happen!

Back to the behelit activation...if it has transformed, than most certainly the other God Hand members will happear, right?
Oh shit, this is gonna be huge!!
And dont forget the rest of Guts party, they'll most certainly be envolved.

Boonki

Christopher Lowell's Rainbow Six
My Gutts = Zodd, Griffith = Skully theory is something I've thought for over a year or more... Its just that, the more that I see what is happening, the more it really looks that way... especially when Gutts finally got a behelit.

And all 4 God hand coming? I really don't think Gutts' transformation would be like Griffiths, not a blood moon, eclipse type transformation. Like, what about that last apostle born from the behelit? All 4 God hand didn't come around for that, did they? (I'm not totally sure, so I hope that doesn't sound like I'm sure of that, lol)... From what I recall about the behelits, they range in, for better words, power... some of the people born from behelits are apostles, and few are gods. Is Gutts' definitely a god-bearing behelit or just an apostle one?

people who could crave the behelits power

1) Guts
2) SK
3) Puck (remember its his beechi)

personally i dont think its SK, hes showed no interest in the behelits or any power for that matter

Puck is Puck, but it is his beechi

personally i think guts was just going through his mind on how to beat slann, and the behelit popped in there. and i dont think guts is really unconscious, hes always like this during a big fight, hes just resting

NightCrawler

The snail count had the all God hand gang there for the ceremony, and he didnt have a scarlet beherit.
I believe they will appear.
As for Puck, he is just the health pack and the comic relief, sometimes helps out, but the main plot isnt around him, it wouldnt make sense for him to become an apostle (i think i would laugh and be major disappointed if that happens)...

As for whom the behelit is activating, i bet on someone from guts party...
I believe it will not be Guts, nor SK, nor Puck...
But if it is for Guts, i think he will reject it!

keep in mind that if the behelit is reacting an eclipse is not inevitable

no one has to turn into an apostle (no one will)

the fact that its changed, is just an indication of someone's desperation

krebs4life said:
people who could crave the behelits power

1) Guts
2) SK
3) Puck (remember its his beechi)

personally i dont think its SK, hes showed no interest in the behelits or any power for that matter

Puck is Puck, but it is his beechi

personally i think guts was just going through his mind on how to beat slann, and the behelit popped in there. and i dont think guts is really unconscious, hes always like this during a big fight, hes just resting

So u mean that Gutz is gonna sarcifice his band to gained power in order to beat Slann.

Is that possible, i thought that a person who is sarcifice cannot be become an apostle??? I seriously dun think he is gonna to be an apostle, I think he is trying to summoned the god hand so that he can get the chance to kill the Godhand all at once.

NightCrawler

Slan already tried to seduce Guts with that option.
If the behelit is reacting, then probably God Hand will appear and dig into his inner thoughts (if its Guts who has activated it) to convince him of that option, telling him that it is what he wants.
I'm not saying an eclipse will occur, but a change of reality, similar to what happened to the snail count castle.
And i think SK is there to prevent it...

NightCrawler

Gutz said:
Is that possible, i thought that a person who is sarcifice cannot be become an apostle??? I seriously dun think he is gonna to be an apostle, I think he is trying to summoned the god hand so that he can get the chance to kill the Godhand all at once.

There is no "good vs evil" in here, in the past, Guts was after God Hand because Griffith was a member, he just wants Griffith, nothing else.
Although killing God Hand would come as a bonus.
But then agian, more would come to fill the empty places...
Unless SK eats all the behelits.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Or maybe the beherith has other functions as well and it is because of it if Slan was able to "feel" Guts all those night: Maybe a beherit is in constant connection with the gods hand members. And since the change in the beherit happens when the god hand is called, it could be that the change itself is triggered by the god-hand answer to the call and/or arrival and not by the desperation or blood of the caller. If so, this time it was Slan, that with her presence, that activated the beherith and not Guts or someone else.

NightCrawler

Than roberto, i think its more logical that the behelit works has a beacon for God Hand, then it should react (like always) before their arrival, not after, unless...well, you know...

I'd just like to point out something. The chance's of Skullknight being a former Godhand or an apostle is slim. Gutz has encounterd Skully numerous times when he has had the brand and it has never reacted to Skully at all. But the brand reacted violently to reborn Griffith. Even Caska's brand didn't react to Skully but it reacted to reborn Griffith.
So I highly doubt that Skully is a reborn Godhand/apostle.

argon

I love Gatts Fury
And about Guts using the Beherrit...
I remember in a past volume that Guts said something like that (when possessed by demons spirits):
"I will never change" (or something like that)
So, knowing the strong determination of Guts, I think that if he promised not to use the Beherit years ago, he won't activate it against Slan...

But, hey, this is just what I am thinking.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Everyone is trying to define things WAY too much for productive speculation. These are new scenarios that possibly contain new information, and it’s not like there’s a God Hand playbook they must follow. Right now, all this chapter (which the majority of us haven’t even seen yet) tells me is how much we really don’t know. I’ll theorize after I see the chapter for myself and have a better idea of the context of everything, I'm playin' it wise. Keep it up guys, this is great, but I just think it could be better if people were a little less wedded to the dogma of the past.

-Griffith

P.S. Saiki, I wouldn’t say the chances of Skully being a former Apostle/God Hand are slim, per se. I do agree that there is nothing to directly support the idea other than the fact that he’s supernaturally powerful. But in the spirit of my above statement; anything is possible, and nothing slim.

Remember what Flora would say everybody:

Flora.jpg

"Don’t let your knowledge turn to blindness."​

Boonki

Bah, Griffith... its fun! lol. I enjoy pure speculation using the past and rules that we already know. It gives us a reason to come back and post instead of just holding it all in... thinking can be stimulating. But yeah, I agree that its probably way too early to assume anything about what's going on in this scenario. Okay, numbers time:

1) Skully not a Godhand: Some think Skully was a Godhand, some don't. I can't remember it all correctly now, but wasn't there something said that there were already 5 scarlet behelit blood moon sacrafice parties before Griffith, so if so, where's the 6th Godhand? Skully was the only thing to break into the blood moon vortex and save Gutts the first time. The time line of Gaiseric and his shiznit seems to like up correctly with Skully's, too... so I think that's why I always assumed Skully was a former Godhand. Now, someone else said something about Gutts' brand not reacting to Skully, and I would just say that Skully isn't a Godhand anymore, so that's my argument about that.

2) Blood Moon Sacrafice Party: Okay... we know Slann needed the Troll body parts to summon herself to this place... but the Godhand never had to before this, did they? I'm tempted to just say this is an isolated incident that will maybe lead up to Skully revealing more about himself or the current situation to Gutts. I just have a feeling if the Godhand were going to be summoned, it would be between Griffith and Gutts, not Slann and Gutts. As far as someone else using the behelit to summon them, I don't think anyone but the holder can... the behelits choose their owners, right?

But okay, say there is going to be a BMSP... what if they're all summoned and they're like, "So you wanna change?" and Gutts declines? Maybe that would cause a disruption in causation. I dunno, just a thought I had last night.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I think Guts is close to use the beherit. Skully is here to prevent such mistake ; we know he eats beherits and I'm pretty sure that its because he doesn't want to see more apostles.
I believe Skully used Guts to find/fight God Hand members, and as long Guts is alive, he could be useful in the fight, so my thought is Skully will eat the beherit to keep Guts on his side ( since Slann wasn't called by the beherit but appeared by her own will, though not in a form she wanted ).
What's cool is thats pretty obvious we are going to know much more about the Skully one. If they win against Slann, he will surely have to explain some things about his appearances when Guts is in dispair and his motivations. Thats damn exciting ! ^^

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
A curiosity! Why will be that so many people, fans of Slan I find, they think she will have a larger participation in the history, after all she is just a member of the Hand of God with little prominence and coadjutant feminine character, unhappily! I doubt that she really has a paper important in elapsing of the plot! ???

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Boonki said:
2) Blood Moon Sacrafice Party: Okay... we know Slann needed the Troll body parts to summon herself to this place... but the Godhand never had to before this, did they?
Conrad, Volume 17 duder... Your speculations are letting you ignore key facts. Calm down.
But okay, say there is going to be a BMSP... what if they're all summoned and they're like, "So you wanna change?" and Gutts declines? Maybe that would cause a disruption in causation. I dunno, just a thought I had last night.
Please, post this sort of stuff in the Speculations section. This is really getting out of hand.

Boonki

*sigh* :'( Yes, daddy. I already moved over there, but no one seems to be talking much on that board.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
WOW! I'm totally speechless at the things going on in this chapter. Guts getting his ass kicked by the bootylicious Slann (drools), Skullknight coming to the rescue.

I have seen God and his name is "Olivier Hague" although "Saiki" can be a demi-god for his awesome translation work! ;D

Man... I should have learned Japanese instead of French in high school. :'(

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps
Holy >>>>>>>>>>>>>> !!

Hmmm, kinda wish SK arrived a bit later so we can see Slan carry out her extreme dark unholy carnal desires on Guts for a while :-* after all she already has him stripped and at her mercy... ;)

...anyway, I think SK and Slan will reveal quite a bit about their entire past history (who knows, maybe Slan was once SK's wife/lover/concubine??) in the next chapter

with that said... Puck in vol 17 expressly stated that SK's aura feels like that of a fairy's... so no, I don't think he's a member of GH.

Also, Flora back in Vol. 24 asked SK whether he is aiding them(Gutsu's party) out of compassion, or is he just using them... to which SK replied "No matter what, he is but a piece on the chessboard of fate" (or somethign to that extent)...

In conclusion, my prediction for 220 : SK wards off Slan, exchanges some 'past history' in their dialogue, Guts revives and attempts to use Behelit to grant him the power to revenge... SK stops him and tells him of a "better path" (or just plain warns him "If you use it, I'll kill you")

OR... Guts wakes up, attempts to cleave Slan in the middle their confrontation, wounds her, and discovers that the DS now has the power to harm even the GH (for whatever reason Schierke or Flora will tell us later)

J

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Has Guts' armor been destroyed or removed?

If destroyed, then
A. Detour to replace it.
B. Guts gets stronger as he discovers an advantage of no armor.

If removed, then
VACATION TIME!

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Majin Tenshi said:
Has Guts' armor been destroyed or removed?

If destroyed, then
A. Detour to replace it.
B. Guts gets stronger as he discovers an advantage of no armor.

If removed, then
VACATION TIME!
If Slan did "remove" Gut armor, she decided it was sexy to remove the meat under it also, since Guts's chest was cut and teared and since Guts did lose conciousness...I think he was in much better shape before...

Top Bottom