Episode 219

eirias

Doc lives in Kyoto, which is hot.
puella said:
And it's so interesting that Flora's talisman doesn't work at all. Yeah, she said it just lessen the power of brand a little. It doesn't seem to cope with huge power of Godhand.

It isn't Flora's talisman. That hasn't been completed yet; he'll pick it up after he finishes this mission.
This is simply Shierke's temporary seal.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Hoy shi, holy shit, holy shit, I can't wait to see this! I can't wait!!!!!!!

The Blackswordsman said:
Thank you Olivier for the info!

How is it that you came with this information first? do you get an early publication, do you have visions,...?
He made the manga remeber...oops were not supposed to talk about hagues little secret

puella

Berserk forever
eirias said:
It isn't Flora's talisman. That hasn't been completed yet; he'll pick it up after he finishes this mission.
This is simply Shierke's temporary seal.

Ah, I forgot. Thank you for reminding me. :D

silver

AAANIIIKIIIIIII!
Where is Farneeze right now?

We know from volume 3 that once someone 'belongs' to God Hand that they cannot escape from a summoning. So unless Skully prevents it, Guts (assuming he activated the Beherit) would be dragged off to hell if he doesn't make a sacrifice.

We also know that Serpico wants Guts dead, and if Farneeze were to be sacrificed by Guts, it would bring a major new conflict to the story. Puck would likely remain loyal to Guts, but the Skull Knight could become another powerful adversary.

And, with the power that Guts would gain, he and Skully could go toe-to-toe in a battle. Not to mention that this would cause a major crisis of faith for Guts, where he would later question himself if he were any better than Griffith.

I'm probably WAY off, so I'll stop here.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
but, Farneeze doesnt mean anything to Guts. why would he sacrifice her? She's not important to him, and thus the sacrifice would not be accepted

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
namayias said:
maybe the behilit is really meant for farneze.

My money is on someone else...

serpico.jpg

-Griffith

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps
naaaah... it's meant for Isidro once he realizes that he can't Never, EVER be as cool as Guts, tries to get with Schierke and gets his butt handed to him.....

...then he'll sacrifice Puck ..... :-X

J

Godo said:
...then he'll sacrifice Puck ..... :-X

J

I dun think Puck were any important to Isidro 8)

Maybe Farnese trigger the behelit and sacrifice Serpico so that she can become a full time bitch like Slann :D

i say farneze because recently shes seen herself as too weak although i doubt she's sacrifice serpico, but i do think serpico would be happy being her sacrifice since his death would make her much stronger. It would be his final way to ensure her protection.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I disagree, I’m not saying it’s impossible under certain scenarios, but I question the validity of that particular argument. In the last two chapters Farnese has discovered inner strength she never knew she had, which was even directly validated by Guts, her savior. The whole point was that she overcame her weakness in order to protect someone even more defenseless. Meanwhile, Serpico is hurt; feeling weak, helpless, and useless. He was delivering depressing soliloquies about his life and relationship with Farnese even before and then during the Troll battle, not to mention he’s been against following Guts from the start. Again, I’m not saying it’s going to happen or that Miura’s foreshadowing it, but Serpico fits the profile a lot better than Farnese does at the moment. If, in fact, anyone’s going to use that Behelit to become an Apostle.

-Griffith

argon

I love Gatts Fury
Yes, I do aagree too.
But , as you said, we must not forget :
If, in fact, anyone’s going to use that Behelit to become an Apostle

Because this is the starting point of all speculation :)

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
But why Serpico? What's his wish, his desire? To destroy Guts? Nahh... that's too weak.

I think the most obvious one here is the one that's going to use it (if at all). Guts; he's hurt bad, he has a strong desire for something, in short he has almost everything he needs in order to activate the Beherit. All he needs now is an acceptable sacrifice (Caska) and the festival can start. But SK will likely prevent all this from happening now, so we'll probably have to wait another two more volumes to see the real activation of this Beherit. And my vote goes to either Guts or Caska (if she regains her sanity) as the one who ends up using it.

Boonki said:
Wow, Caska as an apostle... I wonder what that would be like?

kinda like a giant Teletubbie (with nice boobies)

i think serpico fits the profile for an apostle well, but...
what would he sacrifice?

farneze means much more to him at this point than kicking guts' ass

i still think no one will use the behelit to become an apostle
(but they might use it to summon god hand)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Judging by the results, they better not use the beherith to summon the Godhand. I mean look at what did Slan alone and try to immagine the five of them really pissed off.

Boonki

Christopher Lowell's Rainbow Six
roberto999 said:
Judging by the results, they better not use the beherith to summon the Godhand. I mean look at what did Slan alone and try to immagine the five of them really pissed off.

Yeah, I would have to say no one is probably wanting to summon the God hand at this moment... they have no plan or real know-how to defeat Godhand.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
However, Guts always acts from heart and no reason.
He tries to summon the God Hand since the beginning, even if he knows he has no real chance. So I think we can't say anything.

argon

I love Gatts Fury
Yes, that's right it should have been a way to call them and to fight them.
But I can't believe that Guts summon God Hand in order to sacrifice someone and become an apostle. That's not like him

Top Bottom