Episode 219

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Boonki said:
both Skully and Griffith want the same thing... rule over all.

Skully had it already, a long time ago, from what we know, he now just wants to "hunt down evil bastards".

Now about the behelit thing, I read somewhere that a Femto-like cocoon was forming, so maybe while Guts is unconscious the beast that Slan loves so much is trying to materialize itself using the behelit. Of course this is pure speculation.

Aazealh said:
Skully had it already, a long time ago, from what we know, he now just wants to "hunt down evil bastards".

We don't know 100% if Skully was Gaiseric. It's very likely but it hasn't been confirmed at all.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I like you Saiki; always keeping the facts straight, especially what isn't a fact.

Darok said:
where did that pic of the beast come from? whats going on there?

It's from the manga, of course! Sort of...

I made it from various images in the series; the Guts with his hand raised is from volume 16, the beast is from 190, the Dragon Slayer is 190 or 191, and the Guts and Griffith imagery in the upper half of the picture are both fom 202. It’s basically a play on Griffith being confronted by himself before the Eclipse. Imagine Guts, bloody and broken; finished… but then, standing before him is the Beast, holding the Dragon Slayer in it’s mouth as an obedient dog would bring it’s master his slippers (or a newspaper if you prefer =). Just a fun little concept.

-Griffith

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Not really, remember he said he would kill Guts if anything happend to Farneze. [or did I get that wrong?]

And..... did anything happen to Farnese?

And something else occurs to me, why hasn't Skully eaten Guts' beherit yet? Or is he planning to do that now? Any ideas?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Mizar said:
And something else occurs to me, why hasn't Skully eaten Guts' beherit yet? Or is he planning to do that now? Any ideas?

Maybe he was waiting for something interesting to happen involving it ?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Mizar said:
I dont think even Skully can take it away from its master.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Walter said:
Mizar said:
I dont think even Skully can take it away from its master.
I believe the issue there is one of those destiny things.

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
I want to see how Slann deals with Skully. Can she form those handy dimensional rifts like Void?

Woland said:
I want to see how Slann deals with Skully. Can she form those handy dimensional rifts like Void?

It would be more interesting if she summoned her favourate weapon and fight Gutz hand to hand combat. Of coz if she is beginning to lose, she can use her godly power against Gutz!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Hey all, just seeing what is going on in the "Skullknight" boards... well a few things...

Skully, I hear a lot of talk about who use the Behilet and what not...Well what if the reason Skully is collecting them is so that once he believes he has enough of them, he can somehow use their collective power and increase his by that much...I know it is just speculation. But I have to say, just with those brief bits of info on the next chappie...well damn it! I want to see it! Perhaps I will go to the Jusco tomorrow and see what is going on with that...ahh the benifits of living in Japan... ;D

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Man, that took a long time to read! :'(

This chapter certainly seems to be a fantastic prelude to something special. The Behelit waking up, Slann beating the shit out of Guts and now Skullknight! It just gets better and better.

I'm with Griffith on the idea of Seprico using the Behelit. He doesn't seem like the kind of person who would use such an evil tool, but I'm sure there is a darker side to him. However, the Behelit isn't actually his, so that whole idea could easy be cast aside.

I am going to guess that in the next chapter, Slann has a little conversation with Skully. Something along the lines of "You're still alive and kicking I see" or something like that. My main point is she will hopefully recognize him and maybe even divulge a little more detail about who Skullknight is/was? Can only wait and see.

Thanx Hague for this ;)

P.S Griffith, that's a great image you made! How about a few more?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Check it out, Aazealh found this online.

bak.gif

Pretty annoying tease, huh? Well, threw it in photoshop to clean it up and here's what came out:

Slan.gif

Even has a page break in the center. So, it's either from 219, or it's VERY timely fan art with a page break in the center. =)

So, can I get confirmation on the legitimacy of this find from somebody who has the chapter?

-Griffith

P.S. Oh yeah, and to that same somebody:

essaywhutman.jpg

;D​

Top Bottom