Author Topic: [ART OF WAR]Beherit 2015 Version  (Read 934 times)

Offline ozuki

[ART OF WAR]Beherit 2015 Version
« on: November 13, 2014, 01:32:09 AM »
ART OF WAR Beherit: Egg of the King *2015 Ver. Released

Special Paint Design for this New Edition:
1. Blood Stained Repainting on mouth and eyes of Beherit, real feeling of a mystery living creature!
2. Red Strap Version: Blood flowing out from the grabber clasp like wounded living being.

how do u think about this version?

■No.377 Beherit: Egg of the King 2015 Ver. *Red Strap Edition■
Limited to 100 pieces in total.
Unit Price: 4,000 JPY (approx. $ 35; 28; 22)

Estimated Delivery Date: Late December, 2014
Size: Beherit: approx. 40mm // Strap: approx. 80cm
Materials: Polystone, leather, metal

■No.376 Beherit: Egg of the King 2015 Ver. *Brown Strap Edition ■
Normal version

I don't mind, using power to decide things.

Offline Liad

Re: [ART OF WAR]Beherit 2015 Version
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 03:31:57 AM »
Okay, I don't know what they've done with the leather strap, because I bought a beherit back in 2006 or something, which lasted for years. So long in fact, that the paint started to go off. I bought what was the new 2014 version, which was the version before this one, and I can't believe how bad the quality was. It looked nice (well, identical to the last one if we're honest), but after I wore it only 3 times the leather strap just wore down and the beherit came smashing to the ground.

I decided to  test the strap by pulling it apart, and with less force than I would use to open a teabag, it came apart. After that, I realized I could basically rip it apart like cotton, and there is no way I could have done that with the old leather strap. In short, there is a high chance this accessory will deteriorate by simply being worn after only a few hours.

This is my warning for anyone wanting to buy this accessory - expect it to last less than two weeks, unlike the old ones which could last for years. Don't support this company any longer, even with cheap purchases like this.