Grail and I Got Married!

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Wedding.jpg

Yesterday, Grail and I finally tied the knot! We went to San Francisco City Hall with our wonderful families, got our marriage license, had a ceremony, and then BOOM! We became an official a married couple! I cannot describe just how happy I am. The instant the judge said "I now pronounce you husband and wife," I felt overcome with emotion.

I'm especially happy to share this with you, because Grail and I first met here on SKnet. We've been a couple for almost 5 years and throughout this whole time, Berserk and skullknight.net have always been part of our daily conversations. This crazy manga is our favorite thing ever and we talk about it constantly. :guts: I feel so incredibly grateful to be spending the rest of my life with somebody who shares my obsession for Berserk!

So, thanks Walter, for starting this forum and allowing so many different people to come together. Especially me and my new wife! <3 <3 <3

P.S. Grail I need a new avatar. Please start on that ASAP. Thank you ;)

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you two! :guts:
I hope that when I close the distance on my long distance relationship after 4+ years, I'll be able to do the same! :ubik:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Gobolatula said:
I'm especially happy to share this with you, because Grail and I first met here on SKnet. We've been a couple for almost 5 years and throughout this whole time, Berserk and skullknight.net have always been part of our daily conversations. This crazy manga is our favorite thing ever and we talk about it constantly. :guts: I feel so incredibly grateful to be spending the rest of my life with somebody who shares my obsession for Berserk!

Five years already! Time flies... I wish you guys the best! :guts:

puella

Berserk forever
Congrats! No more "see ya tomorrow" or talking on the phone all night long...

And nice dress Grail! :serpico:

Berserk and skullknight.net have always been part of our daily conversations. This crazy manga is our favorite thing ever and we talk about it constantly.
Ditto.

I'll look forward to your new avatar. :serpico: Have a great and happy life together! :ubik:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Thank you all for the very kind words. I'm feeling the love this morning! :griffnotevil:

City Hall is really an interesting place to be married. We were there among several other couples who were getting their pictures taken by professional photographers. Thankfully, we already have a photographer in the family to take our shots - Gobs's brother - who coincidentally was also the cameraman for our April Fools' video. :carcus:

The highlight of that magical day was right after we spoke our vows and kissed and hugged our family members - Gobs took my face in his hands, looked deep into my eyes and said "NOW, YOU BELONG TO ME. :zodd: " Must be time to record a new Floracast! :ganishka:

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
Grail said:
Gobs took my face in his hands, looked deep into my eyes and said NOW, YOU BELONG TO ME.
:griffnotevil:

Many congratulations to you both! :ubik:

Man, the years really fly by... but this is a sign that they're only getting better!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. :ubik:

Grail said:
The highlight of that magical day was right after we spoke our vows and kissed and hugged our family members - Gobs took my face in his hands, looked deep into my eyes and said "NOW, YOU BELONG TO ME. :zodd: "

Well played. :badbone:

Oburi

All praise Grail
Congratulations guys! I can't believe it's been five years. Time is FLYING by. But I'm very happy for you. I love our community here at sk.net and it really warms my heart to see stuff like this. :ubik:

Top Bottom