Just a little... something I colored.

CheAkiwara

大天使 ~ ボイド
Good Morning/Evening fellow strugglers !

I would like to showcase you something I was working on a couple of weeks back , please tell me what you guys think ! :)
iwxTzdv.jpg!

Aaaaand heres another one , not 100% done yet just wanted to grab some feedback on the colours I used in this one. After that I will get on to shading/lighting properly because as you can see a lot is still missing !
F9wYYnH.jpg

Have a BERSERK day !

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
Nice! There's something about the flat colors that I really like. Reminds me of comics from the mid 20th century and has me feeling a bit nostalgic.

CheAkiwara

大天使 ~ ボイド
Thanks for your input guys , appreciate it !

XionHorsey said:
I like it! That troll at reddit can kiss my ass.
I found this especially amusing , because I never thought the BERSERK subreddit would have trolls , since this series is pretty much aimed at a mature audience.

Oh , btw Im still continuing coloring - Chapter of Falconia - Episode 306 , but I dont have much time right now since im in College. Stay tuned for more of my stuff , I hope one day I´ll be as good as Lithrael!

XionHorsey

Hi! Hi!
found this especially amusing , because I never thought the BERSERK subreddit would have trolls , since this series is pretty much aimed at a mature audience.

If it's on reddit, there will be trolls. That's how it generally is. LOL! Anyway, hope to see more from you soon!

BeingofEvil

Behelit♆
Well done :iva:. I've tried once to color something in gimp, but it's not that easy to color small details, with mouse.

Locus expression, on the middle one "i'm not the babysitter! :puck:".. somehow, Locus for me as normal human, is one of most evil looking characters, up to date. Hmm.. i don't know how to name it, maybe absent minded gaze, would be good way.

Good effort and good start. But to be brief and honest and not an asshole without giving any feedback like other people, you should look into how to portray the right lightning of things so your drawings don't look flat. (Disregarding the first ones that are still in progress).

Check out this tutorial, I think it's great for basic coloring. Hope it helps! Keep it up!

http://purplekecleon.deviantart.com/art/How-I-See-Color-A-Tutorial-184642625

Top Bottom