Medicom RAH Guts the Black Swordsman

There has been some pictures leaked regarding Medicom's new Berserk Figure.

e97d0d69.jpg
3508da99.jpg

I loved the Hawk Soldier one. This is a definite buy! FYI, reservations start Jan 24th, for 30,000 yen, for release in September 2015.

Head sculpt looks great! A must buy for me as well.
The layered armor is only articulated on upper legs, it seems... Too bad they didn't do that for the arms and knee armors.

DirectDK said:
I loved the Hawk Soldier one. This is a definite buy! FYI, reservations start Jan 24th, for 30,000 yen, for release in September 2015.

Thank's for the Info ! Well i have to say, i like this version way more then the hawk version by medicom.
Of course the Crossbow can't miss
hIE1422025638.jpeg

Ahmetal said:
What's a good retailer to pre order this from

I've also noticed that Medicom sells their RAH on amazon.com for pretty cheap if the figure doesn't sell out. For example their first Guts RAH is still available on amazon for quite cheap (cheaper than for what I paid for initially) with prime shipping too. So you could take your chances if you don't want to order through any of the Japanese sites.

Akebobo

my god... it's full of pants
Thinkgeek will likely be carrying it, and they frequently publish discount codes for 30% off orders over $150 and up. Up to 40% on occasion. No preorder guarantee though.

Next time I see a 40 I'll finally spring for the Golden Age RAH http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/189a/

Akebobo said:
Thinkgeek will likely be carrying it, and they frequently publish discount codes for 30% off orders over $150 and up. Up to 40% on occasion. No preorder guarantee though.

Next time I see a 40 I'll finally spring for the Golden Age RAH http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/189a/

I love ThinkGeek, and I use that 30% coupon on A TON of stuff from them (namely Game of Thrones stuff, haha), but I have a friend who works there and he said they won't be carrying the Black Swordsman one because the Golden Age RAH sold very poorly for them =(.

Top Bottom