No. 385 Skull Knight 2014 -Darkgreen version

Any Comments?
& i just got the crimson version i thought is the last version.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20150122_c2862b.jpg

20150122_9f1829.jpg

This statue is a reproduction of an original image from Episode 303 Backlight,
where the Skull Knight splits the space and attacks Femto with his Beherit Sword.

Following the releases of the previous item, we announce this "Darkgreen" version as an answer to customers' voice.
Green is a very special but classic color which we only used for Skull Knight.
This time we feel necessary to release this "Darkgreen" version too, as we believe Skull Knight fans will not be happy to miss the chance to get this classic color verison.

The Crystal Eyes shines like diamond
We chose colorless ®Swarovski Crystal beads this time for both the Skull Knight and the horse.

Product Information
Unit Price 92,500 JPY
Released Date January, 2015
Estimated Delivery Date Late February, 2015
Net Weight 4.5kg
Full Size 40 cm (H) x 23 cm (W) x 33 cm (D) (1:6 scale/ base and sword included)
Materials Polystone, leather, ®Swarovski crystal beads, etc.
Serial Number No.1 - No. 20
Attachments Beherit sword, normal sword, serial number nameplate
Originated & Manufactured ART OF WAR
Copy Right © Kentarou Miura (studio GAGA)/ Hakusensha
Retail Information Need Negotiation

With Art of War it could never be "last". It is a niche market and they have monopolized it.
I hope for a white bone ver, like on Miura's drawings.

Comments? Sure. This is AoW's usual bullshit and why I haven't purchased a statue from them in years. God....for these prices, they should at least not charge S/H

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
bruhaha69 said:
Comments? Sure. This is AoW's usual bullshit and why I haven't purchased a statue from them in years. God....for these prices, they should at least not charge S/H

But the boxes are so high quality!

Top Bottom