Cowboy Bebop and Zodd

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
Okay you might ask whats the connection, I say none, the reason I started this topic is to hear what you guys think of Zodd. Yesterever two fellows and I were'st bearing ephisode 6 of Beserk and when Zodd transformed my friend Mike constantly shitted on his un-origanlity statting that Zodd was just a big hairy thing covered in hair with horns. I told him Zodd was SUPPOSED to be a creature and what did he excpect? (Retoricle) Some giant hand thing with an eye sticking out its middle finger or perhaps the greatness of the orginality of his favorite Finaly Fanatasy characters Sephiroth and Cloud both of whom as I recall were based on anime characters (I read in a gameinformer magazine long, long ago that amost all the character designs and pesonalites came from different anime/games save for Cid. Like Sephiroth was loosley based on Ashram and Cloud's sword/fighting style design came from OF COURSE guts.) Now regarding Bebop has anyone read any of the manga?

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Doa Viem said:
Okay you might ask whats the connection, I say none, the reason I started this topic is to hear what you guys think of Zodd. Yesterever two fellows and I were'st bearing ephisode 6 of Beserk and when Zodd transformed my friend Mike constantly shitted on his un-origanlity statting that Zodd was just a big hairy thing covered in hair with horns. I told him Zodd was SUPPOSED to be a creature and what did he excpect? (Retoricle) Some giant hand thing with an eye sticking out its middle finger or perhaps the greatness of the orginality of his favorite Finaly Fanatasy characters Sephiroth and Cloud both of whom as I recall were based on anime characters (I read in a gameinformer magazine long, long ago that amost all the character designs and pesonalites came from different anime/games save for Cid. Like Sephiroth was loosley based on Ashram and Cloud's sword/fighting style design came from OF COURSE guts.) Now regarding Bebop has anyone read any of the manga?
that is the worst shit i read for a long time!

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
Okay sorry for posting this topic with that retard message, I wrote this when I was mad and after re-reading it it sounds like I just SHIT on my favorite game of all time. Now I will try this again. Do you guys like Zodds appearance human/apostle better and do you think him unorginal. Also has any one read the cowboy bebop manga? I recommend it to anyone who really enjoy the anime because it feels like your watching the show again.-- See you later space cowboy....

T

temporary

Doa Viem said:

Yah, I totally agree, I sure whenever he does that, things do happen, and as a result of that, I greatly believe that is what it's suppose to be. Now, I know what you're thinking, you're thinking that this is all just nothing more then a matter of chicken pox and cold germs, but is that what you really think? I don't know, maybe you can give us more insight as to what this really means to you and what you mean to have it mean to us. If not, things will get worse and your health will become poor, and once poor, you will become sink. Obviously, there are many ways the teacher can tell us to things. One of them is by telling us to read something that she wants us to read, but does that necessarily imply that what we read will mean what she meant? Probably not.

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
Well I wanted to ask if anyone thinks ZODD is unorginal and if the they have read the Cowboy Bebop Mangas. If not you should read them while listening to the soundtrack... Just as good as the anime series was...

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
And I need the pic of a bunny with the pancake so I will type something worse.

There I was, sitting in the back of a pickup when suddenly Void calls me and says, "Hey, I want my house back a gardener and a dog named Fee Fee." So i says that's not a garden it's my neighbor, Corkus. ANd with that a large fuzzy wumpkin flies up through the air and says, "I seek the ultimate strong one, fuzzy wumpkin!!" And I says, "Hey, can we talk about this?"
No...
(That deserves the rabit)

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Looking at UrashimaSenpai's post caused my head to explode... then the remnants of my brain exploded into smaller chunks after reading Doa Viem's posts... this bunny's for you Doa Viem:

bunny.jpg

P.S. I think Genn21's infamous "Panda" picture deserves posting here as well... :p

Top Bottom