Rage's Berserk artwork

Grail said:
How cute! You know, this style reminds me of the movie Coraline, which I rewatched recently.
Ha! It kinda does now that you mention it. I was just think of that movie today, oddly enough.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Love it, Rage. A totally different kind of interpretation of Schierke, and I especially love how striking the color is -- like it jumps off the page.

Thank you all!

Here I painted mighty Zodd on tiny canvas. :zodd:
This will make a great Christmas present.

HtqR0m1.jpg

mz8GxcI.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Great color choice Rage! You captured the details perfectly. Whoever receives this for Christmas is going to be thanking you for a long time! :zodd:

Aazealh said:
Looks very nice. You did a great job!
Grail said:
Great color choice Rage! You captured the details perfectly. Whoever receives this for Christmas is going to be thanking you for a long time! :zodd:
Thank you! And I bet he will :iva:

Rezin said:
Hot damn that Zodd looks great.
By the way, did you use oils or acrylics for that one?
Most appreciated :guts:
Ha, I am not an experienced painter and thought I was using acrylics, but it was actually gouache. Was wondering the whole time why the colors didn't dry like they were supposed to and kept mixing. And smelling weird. This way it really took me hours and hours until I got the face right...
Berserker78 said:
Hi miss :guts: nice work on the canva :ubik: I prefer your drawings the second of mozguz flying to heaven is really amazing :SK: what's the next?
Glad you like it :slan: Unfortunately no plans for more, yet. This is pure fun for me, but I will have to spent a lot more time on my university projects for the next months.

Top Bottom