ninjas?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thats the best website ever; and by the best website ever I mean totally sweet.

I bought a T-Shirt ;D

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
it was a mere coincidence that i found this link
http://www.realultimatepower.net/ at the main page of this site. means i didn't intend to find this site.

now is that weird or is that weird?
read the testimonial. what's going on?
ähm...that is really kind of weird...
possible explanation:/just fun ::)
or
/hoch lebe das proletariat :D

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
:D Excellent site, always full of laughs!I am a samurai man myself, so this site is such a relief from all the traditions! Nice one!

maximus

Yup....isnt everyone?? :D
it might be a dark part of everyones memories...
u just had to luv this turtle ninjas...don t forget the ugly rat splinter who really scared me when i was younger... >:(

Uriel

Everyone liked Raffael over here, I liked Michealangilo (if that's how you spell it :-/).
He was so kewl! And will always be the best..

"Ha, I made a funny"

M

Marcus

rofl!! That website made my day!  :D :D
The Kung Fu stick figures movie was hilarious! ;D

CnC

Ad Oculos
hold on?  you mean to tell me those damn italians took the names from the teenage mutant ninja turtles?! DAMN THEM!!!!  have they no shame!?

maximus

Michelangelo:I know that is hard on you all but the names were taken, all the four them, from italian masters
and they luv pizza...hm wait...hey thats italien either...
wow italie gotta be a great place! :-/

puella

Berserk forever
Actually, Roberto's post was for fun or sorta twisted joke relating to PL, not brag.
Take a joke, please.

Uriel

Hahaha, I just found my TMNT tapes :eek:!

This day is turning out to be great.. I have now got Episodes 1-12 and 13 should be arriving shortly, and this is on a 56k connection.. still, DSL would be nice ^_^

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
hold on?  you mean to tell me those damn italians took the names from the teenage mutant ninja turtles?! DAMN THEM!!!!  have they no shame!?

it's the same place that allows Paradise to live they seem to be shame less to me.

surprised.jpg

Uriel

hm....looks like a monty python ninja to me! :D

HAHAHAHAHA, I never saw that in it, now I can. Great observation! Thinking of phython always makes me smile.. proper British humour 8)

Top Bottom