CRUNCH TIME! :-(

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Anybody else going through that hellish period of University life known as "Final Exams"?!?!?!?!

Bleah... wrote quite possible the craziest exam today. I HATE YOU BIOCHEMISTRY! Arghhhh....

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Bok Choy said:
Anybody else going through that hellish period of University life known as "Final Exams"?!?!?!?!

Bleah... wrote quite possible the craziest exam today. I HATE YOU BIOCHEMISTRY! Arghhhh....
Exams for you guys already? Ours aren't for another 3 weeks, and Im not that worried. My classes are a breeze this semester. I only have finals in 2 of them.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Exams for you guys already? Ours aren't for another 3 weeks, and Im not that worried. My classes are a breeze this semester. I only have finals in 2 of them.

Canada has a somewhat different schedule from the States. In my case, my classes ended on April 11. Yeah! Unfortunately, my exam period is really protracted: it extends from April 12 to April 30. Oh well, I guess I have lots of time to study in between exams.

G

Genn21

:D.. ahh final exams in a wonderful period in every students life where he saves a 44 or a ticket home in his back pack

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Last semester, finals were easy. "Studying? Whats that?"

Of course, I'm still a freshmen.

Bok, You'll be out of school by the time my finals start.

T

temporary

Bok Choy said:

Bok Choy, are you from Winnipeg by any chance?

T

temporary

Bok Choy said:

Canada has a somewhat different schedule from the States. In my case, my classes ended on April 11. Yeah! Unfortunately, my exam period is really protracted: it extends from April 12 to April 30. Oh well, I guess I have lots of time to study in between exams.

Hey man, are you in micro or something or doing biotech or biochem?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Majin Tenshi said:
Last semester, finals were easy. "Studying? Whats that?"

Of course, I'm still a freshmen.

Bok, You'll be out of school by the time my finals start.
In my experience, freshman classes require the most studying. In my major (English) all the knowledge is either you know it, or you don't.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!

Damn straight I am. Woohoo! Another 'Pegger in the house... :p

I'm studying sciences at the U of M... going for a three year general and then attempting (please emphasize the word "attempt") to apply for medical school or some graduate school that will accept me. If not, studying philosophy seems like a reasonable alternative... lol

T

temporary

Bok Choy said:

Damn straight I am. Woohoo! Another 'Pegger in the house... :p

I'm studying sciences at the U of M... going for a three year general and then attempting (please emphasize the word "attempt") to apply for medical school or some graduate school that will accept me. If not, studying philosophy seems like a reasonable alternative... lol

Woah, just like me. But i already did my 3rd year as of now. Wrote the MCAT last summer, flopped the verbal by 2 points -_-;; Sucks bigtime, I seek revenge this August. I go to UM too. Am in Science General. I can do a majors/honours, but that would mean a full 30 credit hours of chem/micro next year, which is definately not what i want. If i fail to get into med, i'll probably fly off somehere to do graduate studies in Forensics.

T

temporary

Bok Choy, what classes are you taking atm? Not sure if yer in any of my classes, I took English Lit, Sociology, Molecular Evolution, Analytical Chemistry and Biogeochem this term. Any of those sound familar?

G

Genn21

Analytical chem sucks my balls :), i would have a hardcore A in that if my teacher didnt fumble the midterm questions off a brocken labtop

Yes i can say chemistry sucks for getting a C

T

temporary

BOOO! Chemistry rocks, except for Biochem, that blows coz u gotta study for it. You took Analytical? When did u take it? Did u take it this year or last year? Coz im taking it this term, and i got to write the final, which is a joke.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Bok Choy, what classes are you taking atm? Not sure if yer in any of my classes, I took English Lit, Sociology, Molecular Evolution, Analytical Chemistry and Biogeochem this term. Any of those sound familar?

Naww... only courses science related I'm taking at the U of M are: Biochemistry (@#$@!#$.. almost on par with Organic Chemistry II... goddamn Hultin), Genetics II, and Ecology. I think I have a friend in Analytical Chemistry but I forget his exact course schedule.

Quite frankly, I like arts courses more than science courses but in terms of practicality and job security, a science degree provides a wider degree of options for me.

G

Genn21

Bok Choy said:

Naww... only courses science related I'm taking at the U of M are: Biochemistry (@#$@!#$.. almost on par with Organic Chemistry II... goddamn Hultin), Genetics II, and Ecology. I think I have a friend in Analytical Chemistry but I forget his exact course schedule.

Quite frankly, I like arts courses more than science courses but in terms of practicality and job security, a science degree provides a wider degree of options for me.

what are you joking art degress rock, look at all those painters accepted instead of scientists at nasa w00t (ya you know painting space shuttle logos earns more than building them :p) :eek:...biochem is the way to go today, i have a feeling somewhere in the future not far after canada legalizes pot, they will allow cloning and stem cell reasearch, but thats just my opinion of our northern neighbors :p

BTW as making this post i noticed i was dangerously close to hitting the big 100..now this might be the coolest moment in my whole hour today .. bside watching last exile, this will be so great when i get 100 that i might EVAN grab a cookie sit down and not pay any attention to it AT all, or i may do somthing different today like drive naked through meredith college !!! (some of you might be thinking is he responding only to get closer to 100 to that crowd i say shutup)

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
A general science degree doesnt do u anything actually...

True enough... but you can always upgrade it to a honours major easily. Besides the point, unless you're taking the necessary courses in the subjects required for med school, etc., a science general degree is a pretty good starting point for grad school.

VGirlo

.....blah blah.....
i have final exam...this thurs, next mon ...next tues and NO MORE UNIVERSITY for me!!!

*back to crunching*

Top Bottom