Need to replace my Berserk collection

Hey everyone! It's been awhile. Long story short, I've moved around a bit over the last couple years and I'm missing a bunch of my books. The ones I'm not missing are in rough shape. I've decided to replace my entire US version Berserk collection with brand new books.

Anyone selling or know of a place I can buy them on the cheap? I paid full price for all of them back in the day, so it'd be nice to save now if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Hey, man. I've got duplicates of Dark Horse volumes 1, 2, 12, 15, 16, & 36 that I'd be willing to sell to you for cheap. Shoot me a PM, good sir. :serpico:

Oburi

All praise Grail
I guess I'll take this opportunity to say I need new copies of 1-3 and 6.

I honestly believe if Berserk keeps selling well after a long enough time eventually Dark Horse or someone will reprint it in a deluxe edition. So much manga gets this treatment even from Dark Horse themselves. I can't help but think that it would be a good decision financially, not to mention Berserk deserves that quality and respect as well as an update to fix some of the issues. Maybe it'll 5 years, maybe 10 years, maybe 20. But it's got to happen at some point. Right guys? :judo:

Top Bottom