Worst Anime you ever Bought and why

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
The worst one I bought was Legends of Crystania for 30 bucks... Wow the crappiest animation ever and a very boring story, I would have returned it but the store was closing.

P

psymont

"garzey wings" in first, followed EXTREMELY close by "hellsing"(i saw the whole thing as of yesterday....pretty, but lacking substance) ....

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
Hellsing great if your mindless and looking for a nice bit of action but storywise I wouldn't recommend it, very nice soundtrack though. And I really hated some of the animations of ephisode 6 the fight between Luke and Arucard looked stupied.

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
UrashimaSenpai [AWAY] said:
Hack.Sign, hands down, no questions asked.

Thats on Cartoon Network I think I'm watching it as I type, does it have alot of talk about Levels? That's gay!

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
an "Anime" called "Armageddon" made in Korea, released by Manga entertainment.

the animation was all done with computers, but POORLY. At one point, it was obvious they had a lady's appearance multi-layered, but it is incorrectly layered. Her hair chops through her neck.

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:

Whats wrong with it?

- Bob

Well I just watched an ephisode and I can say that the Animation is really good. The characters seem to have a bit of depth but the theme is RETARDED. Direct conversation-- Hey I just saw a golden Grumpy!! It' will bust my stats to stats to next level!"

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Doa Viem said:
Well I just watched an ephisode and I can say that the Animation is really good. The characters seem to have a bit of depth but the theme is RETARDED. Direct conversation-- Hey I just saw a golden Grumpy!! It' will bust my stats to stats to next level!"

You only watched one episode, how can you make an opinion off of that? That sounds like a bad translation.

- Bob

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Doa Viem said:
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:

Whats wrong with it?

- Bob

thats because the anime is supposed to be set in a MMORPG like everquest

G

Genn21

Hack signs childish at the start but it gets better, sure the main character may be a cold uncarring representation of the world for ep 1-4 but he get better.. i guess after aura starts freaking him out and moho a speechless cat actully makes sence to him (dont read that part if you havnt reaches aura yet :p) the plot thickens and the mystery improves my credibility for the anime alot, i wouldnt give a crap about the anime if it was just about kids(and adults hehe "spoilerrrr")who play a rpg game some 10 years in the future and have emotional diffuculty coping with it, but it does have a good plot and that makes up for alott in the anime

-Worst anime ive ever Watched- call 1-800-eva-sucks (cool look everybody the movie makes no sence and ruined the anime"the crowd cheers")

P

psymont

Doa Viem said:
Hellsing great if your mindless and looking for a nice bit of action but storywise I wouldn't recommend it, very nice soundtrack though. And I really hated some of the animations of ephisode 6 the fight between Luke and Arucard looked stupied.

agreed, the music was good(when it fit) .... oh yeh, vampire princess muyu blew

T

temporary

Doa Viem said:
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:

Whats wrong with it?

- Bob

This is only my opinion. You will notice that Hack.Sign sucks because:

1) You get tricked into thinking the animation quality is good, then you realize they use the same cels over and over again. (e.g. They re-use the standing cels for each character for about 90% of the series, thats real sad, worse thing is, the story truly is about a bunch of people standing around jabbering about someone).
2) You get tricked into thinking the very addictive music is good, then you realize that that is all you hear from one episode to the next.
3) Then you realize that this kid Tsukasa is a girl. Woops, I spoiled it for you. Anyhow, I'm not into Kiddy Lezbo in the Gazebo stuff.
4) Then you realize that all the characters are the same, they're empty and stupid, and trying to be overly sentimental and artistic by being quiet all the time.

Lets just say its animes like these that make Berserk like God to me.

T

temporary

Psymont Wallace said:
Doa Viem said:

agreed, the music was good(when it fit) .... oh yeh, vampire princess muyu blew

Hellsing is all fluff, no substance, as Psy has suggested.

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
HELLSING can be damn confusing. But after I watched it a few times, I figured out most of the plot. Although some of it still baffles me, Hellsing is still a superb piece of work that only suffers from some poor execution. The ending episodes may not make much sense but you have to look closely because there are little things that connect the story. Please, do NOT listen to Psymont if you are thinking about not seeing Hellsing. Psymont is by definition stupid. Well, I guess this is probably why Psymont hates it; he just can't figure it out. Now, Hellsing needs some simpler and clearer ways of expressing the deep plot involving history and Vampires, but it really is not bad, just poorly done.

The worst anime? Tekken of course. It is just plain AWFUL.

T

temporary

theblakeman said:
HELLSING can be damn confusing. But after I watched it a few times, I figured out most of the plot. Although some of it still baffles me, Hellsing is still a superb piece of work that only suffers from some poor execution. The ending episodes may not make much sense but you have to look closely because there are little things that connect the story. Please, do NOT listen to Psymont if you are thinking about not seeing Hellsing. Psymont is by definition stupid. Well, I guess this is probably why Psymont hates it; he just can't figure it out. Now, Hellsing needs some simpler and clearer ways of expressing the deep plot involving history and Vampires, but it really is not bad, just poorly done.

Um no, Hellsing sucks. It does deserve 1 star out of 5 for being artistics, but thats all it is. The plot is so stupid a fucking 3 year old kid whose watched teletubbies can tell wuts going on in Hellsing.

T

temporary

Btw, I did not buy Hack or any animes that i mentioned that i hate here, I just want to curse them, thats all.

T

temporary

True, Tekken sucked also. I think I have narrowed myself down to liking only 0.0000000000000000000000000000001% of the anime out there or something.

G

Genn21

Btw, I did not buy Hack or any animes that i mentioned that i hate here, I just want to curse them, thats all.

cough cough %$#$er you buy anime... (points finger and laughs till balls turn red )

Jesus said look unto the Mountin .. "the people turned and looked" there was p2p sharing,gleaming like j-los mexy ass :eek:

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
theblakeman said:

Um no, Hellsing sucks. It does deserve 1 star out of 5 for being artistics, but thats all it is. The plot is so stupid a fucking 3 year old kid whose watched teletubbies can tell wuts going on in Hellsing.

Uhhh... Why should I listen to you, I mean you posted those sick pedophile pics of yours. God man, I could not get it up for a week after seeing that pic in your sig. Also, don't triple post. It's annoying. You can EDIT posts you know.

T

temporary

theblakeman said:
theblakeman said:

Uhhh... Why should I listen to you, I mean you posted those sick pedophile pics of yours. God man, I could not get it up for a week after seeing that pic in your sig. Also, don't triple post. It's annoying. You can EDIT posts you know.

Thanks for listening, and how was that picture pedophile? It was some guy's baby that took a shit. Don't your parents take pictures of you naked? Nub.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Hmmm... my anime collection is pretty limited but my purchase of Cowboy Bebop: Best Sessions was pretty shitty in retrospect. Just so-called "Best episodes" selected by the director and fans remixed in dolby 5.1 sound (I don't even have a sound system at home!). Frankly, I don't know what I was smoking that day 'cause I should have just bought the whole damn series... :p

Then again, it's forty-five bucks (fifty including taxes) for each disc. So unless, someone is selling a box set of Cowboy Bebop at a discount price (Future Shop/Best Buy... hear my prayer!).

Top Bottom