Worst Anime you ever Bought and why

T

temporary

namayias said:
DBGT sucks and i'm not a big fan of the X movie. I never could get into tenchi or half of the gundams

Yeah, DBGT did suck, so did X OVA, tenchi is too cheese and lame.

As for gundams, I somewhat beg to differ.

I am a big fan of anything pre-0091, anything after 0091 deserves to get burned in hell.

P

psymont

theblakeman said:
HELLSING can be damn confusing. But after I watched it a few times, I figured out most of the plot. Although some of it still baffles me, Hellsing is still a superb piece of work that only suffers from some poor execution. The ending episodes may not make much sense but you have to look closely because there are little things that connect the story. Please, do NOT listen to Psymont if you are thinking about not seeing Hellsing. Psymont is by definition stupid. Well, I guess this is probably why Psymont hates it; he just can't figure it out. Now, Hellsing needs some simpler and clearer ways of expressing the deep plot involving history and Vampires, but it really is not bad, just poorly done.

confusing? ha ha ha! you must get confused real easily(poor thing) .... i didnt say i hated it backdoorman, i said it was bad .... it was entertaining, nice to look at as well as the music wasnt bad, nothing more .... there is no point in fighting here(unless you are a stock holder in the series) .... if you havent seen it, please do, so that you can have a comparison between good and bad anime .... even the crappiest animes seem good by comparison(plot wise) .... its a real eye opener .... you watched it a couple of times to find your deeper meaning?!? .... alot of spare time huh? .... people, please do not attempt to find the deeper meaning in hellsing like blakeman did(there is none), you would be wasting valuable brain cells and other peoples time when trying to explain what you were able to wrap your tiny head around .... speaking of which, how did your brain implant go blakeman?

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
theblakeman said:
Please, do NOT listen to Psymont if you are thinking about not seeing Hellsing. Psymont is by definition stupid.

No, actually, he's right. Hellsing sucks.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
I agree with Psymont about Hellsing's crappy plot.

But I loved that vampire girl Ceras, though. And the action is nice, too. But don't try to look any further than that in Hellsing, cause there really isn't anything.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Hellsing the anime is all about style over substance

The manga is better... I think...
At least it doesn't have incognito.

P

psymont

i also read the first volume of the manga before passing any judgement on the series - final result: eh ....

there is just something about an invonerable undefeatable main character that drags a series into the ground ....

you all said it best

T

temporary

Majin Tenshi said:

T

temporary

Majin Tenshi said:

Actually, I love the anime, Alucard is so much different in the manga, he's much more relaxed and even goofy sometimes! More character involvement, more surprises, etc. 2 thumbs up for hellsing manga, 2 middle fingers for the anime.

G

Genn21

??? whyd you put the same post twice (throws brick at senpai spammer !)

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
How bout Blood: The last vampire? haven't seen it but it is 15 dollaz, but truly watch eatman if ya wanna see crap!!

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Doa Viem said:
How bout Blood: The last vampire? haven't seen it but it is 15 dollaz, but truly watch eatman if ya wanna see crap!!

Blood: The Last Vampire is another example of style of substance. I think it was originally supposed to be a technical showcase of CG graphics mixed in with 2d animation. There was no background story, nothing was really explained in the movie, and I thought the whole thing was kind of pointless. Cool animation though and the main character was a bad-ass.

Majin_Tenshi

Blood: The last vampire is one of those things that doesn't make quite enough sense because its part of something, and they don't explain enough.

la;nhoiertal;giajhtonjwgoiwahognalknwrougviahs;ufditjnwkergh;weroghaneroj

G

Genn21

:eek: blood is one of my favorite movies why.. read the manga sometime ? also its one of those movies where you have to look extremly close ats whats presented to figure out what saya really is, hence to say they will be realeasing a blood 4, blood the last vampire was blood ova no#3, note ! they havnt released 1 or 2 they just started there..(beside that saya is hot ass :) )

Majin_Tenshi

Well, its only says 83 minutes on my DVD, and some OVAs get prety long.

My guess is there were 4 pieces in whatever medium it was originaly in.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Majin Tenshi said:
Well, its only says 83 minutes on my DVD, and some OVAs get prety long.

My guess is there were 4 pieces in whatever medium it was originaly in.

Blood: The Last Vampire is a movie. The main reason not much is explained is because it's only a part. There's also a video game and manga that elaborate a bit (I'm pretty sure the manga was released in the U.S. not too long ago.)

It isn't the best, but I like to have it around, when I need a short hackfest. 8)

G

Genn21

Olivier Hague said:
Genn21 said:
blood the last vampire was blood ova no#3, note ! they havnt released 1 or 2 they just started there..
Where did you read that? ^^;
(besides, it's a movie, not an OVA)

Hey mr hague ^^, www.bloodthemovie.com i think its the site for blood the last vampire and im sorry i call movies ova's and ova's movies its my anime lingo but its also in that formatt if you read the manga and if you watch blood the last vampire you also notice it has 3 slashes above the top of blood, that signifies that its the 3rd in the series (only other reason to put no#3 up there because Sayas the last vampi... SPOILEEERRRR,no thats not it then they would put a 1 !!!!)

wallpaper4_240.jpg

but here look at some of the wallpapers if you dont beleive me and if you still dont buy the manga parts 1,2,3 pts 1&2 were converted into video games for the Playstation 2 only released in japan, (i wish i had access to them)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/30221.html
-
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/data/30220.html

UrashimaSenpai [Have not Slept since Friday] said:
namayias said:
DBGT sucks and i'm not a big fan of the X movie. I never could get into tenchi or half of the gundams

Yeah, DBGT did suck, so did X OVA, tenchi is too cheese and lame.

As for gundams, I somewhat beg to differ.

I am a big fan of anything pre-0091, anything after 0091 deserves to get burned in hell.
i didn't mean all the gundams. alot of the spin offs i hate, like G, X, etc. except Wing loved Wing. 08th MS Team was great and some of the other mainline Gundam series. But those spinoffs.. ugh. i can't beleive i wasted my time.

Genn21 said:
if you watch blood the last vampire you also notice it has 3 slashes above the top of blood, that signifies that its the 3rd in the series
_Who_ said it was supposed to mean "3"? ^^;
if you still dont buy the manga parts 1,2,3 pts 1&2 were converted into video games for the Playstation 2 only released in japan
I'm afraid you're a bit confused about the whole thing... ^^;
There's a movie, three novels, a PlayStation 2 game (in two parts) and a manga.
The game isn't based on the manga (it was released well before the manga, as a matter of fact), it's an original story. And nobody ever said the movie was the "third part" of the series, as far as I know.

G

Genn21

I'm afraid you're a bit confused about the whole thing... ^^;
There's a movie, three novels, a PlayStation 2 game (in two parts) and a manga.The game isn't based on the manga (it was released well before the manga, as a matter of fact), it's an original story. And nobody ever said the movie was the "third part" of the series, as far as I know.

(throws brick at hague) :D ok i may have never read the manga or played the japanese games...(my ability to read japanese suffers) but i DO bang the directors wife and she told me personally that blood /// is blood the last vampires 3rd part, so dont evan think of arguing.. dont evan tell me the directors not married, and the movie is proboly based off the manga..(because im looking it up right now ^^;; ya total rock !!! )

i just hagued oliver hague :eek:

Top Bottom