Liquidating My Collection

Hello Everyone. I am selling off my collection to help finance my dream of purchasing a house. I'm making a quick post before I leave work and will take pictures of the items tonight. Prices are a bit flexible on some statues, PM me and we may be able to work something out.

Zodd on Horse L/E
Item has been opened for inspection and displayed for 2 weeks then put back in the box. Nothing is broken.
Price: $250

Griffth 1/10 Statue Purple Cape
Item has been opened for inspection and displayed for about a week. Nothing is broken.
Price: $350

Guts & Slan
items has been opened for inspection and displayed (with plastic covering so no dust got on it). Nothing is broken.
Price: $400

Skull Knight on Horse II L/E Silver
Item has been opened for inspection and displayed for about 2 weeks. Nothing is broken.
Price: $550

Hey, could you post (or PM me) some photos of Guts and Slan? Also, how much would you charge for shipping to Canada? I am intrigued.

Please note I am not sure how to post pictures on the site. You can send me a PM and I can send you pictures via, unless someone would like to show me how to post pictures. =)

I am lowering the prices on a a few items since I need funds to pay off for financial classes I need to take.

Zodd on Horse L/E
Item has been opened for inspection and displayed for 2 weeks then put back in the box. Nothing is broken.
Price: $300

Item has been opened for inspection and displayed for about a week. Nothing is broken.
Price: $500

Guts & Slan
items has been opened for inspection and displayed (with plastic covering so no dust got on it). Nothing is broken.
Price: $400

Item has been opened for inspection and displayed for about 2 weeks. Nothing is broken.
Price: $800

You can upload them somewhere like imgur.com and post links here.
It would be nice if you'd also provided you location and some more details. No offense but you are fresh member selling some rare pieces with price above average. I'm interested in Zodd & Wyald, personally.

Wanted to give the heads up to the rest of the skullknight folks. The seller is a very honest/nice gentleman. I met him earlier in person today (after fighting a grip of traffic here in socal but it was worth it) to pick up Zodd and Wyald.....this has been missing in my collection for long enough and even if it's not exactly the right time to spend on statues, I decided to bite. The transaction was as smooth as can be. As I understand it, he is the first owner for all of his statues of Berserk and just never had the space/time to display. Zodd and Wyald was in pristine/perfect condition per his ad along with the 100 man slayer Guts. Highly recommended seller. I will try to contact him for pictures of the rest of his statues to help him post it since he's having trouble with that to help facilitate sales. Thanks again kaiser.

EDIT: P.S. Someone really needs to pick up that Guts and Slan, if I didn't already own it I would have picked that up as well for sure.

I know, that Guts & Slan is a gorgeous statue, but I just can't afford it at the moment! :puck:

It's one of the few Berserk statues that I want to get my hands on, and I wish more than anything I had enough to afford it, but I will be paying off student loans for many years to come yet....*silently weeps*

Thank you for the comments and feedback everyone.

I am located in Orange County (Southern California) and am the first owner of these statues.

I sometimes do not check this thread that often due to work obligations and am much better communicating through email/text for any inquires.

Thanks again!

Per kaiser, here are pictures for his other sale items:

Senma Zodd:

IMG_0226_zpsigezctsi.jpg

IMG_0253_zpscgfpfsqj.jpg

99054aad-f4c0-4432-89b6-37ba686daa56_zps7mxo198k.jpg

Skull Knight on Horse ver II Silver:

IMG_0225_zpsrbuvq1vz.jpg

IMG_0275_zpsqqbowvf2.jpg

IMG_0277_zpstqdfxs4a.jpg

sensui said:
Wanted to give the heads up to the rest of the skullknight folks. The seller is a very honest/nice gentleman. I met him earlier in person today (after fighting a grip of traffic here in socal but it was worth it) to pick up Zodd and Wyald.....this has been missing in my collection for long enough and even if it's not exactly the right time to spend on statues, I decided to bite. The transaction was as smooth as can be. As I understand it, he is the first owner for all of his statues of Berserk and just never had the space/time to display. Zodd and Wyald was in pristine/perfect condition per his ad along with the 100 man slayer Guts. Highly recommended seller. I will try to contact him for pictures of the rest of his statues to help him post it since he's having trouble with that to help facilitate sales. Thanks again kaiser.

EDIT: P.S. Someone really needs to pick up that Guts and Slan, if I didn't already own it I would have picked that up as well for sure.
Man I'm soooo jelly. And his price is just... wow. I'm speechless.

Guts & Slan available again (buyer backed out).

Also lowered the price for Griffith and Skullknight.

I need to sell these as fast as possible, so I am open to reasonable offers.

Prices have been lowered for the following items.

Zodd on Horse L/E
Price: $250

Price: $350

Price: $550

Top Bottom