Hello SK.net

Hey everyone. Another new member. I'm 22 years old, from Edmonton, Alberta. I first got into Berserk about three years ago when I watched the anime on a whim. After being thoroughly impressed with what I saw I began collecting the dark horse paperbacks. I'm currently on volume 28, although I've spoiled myself on everything that happens up to the latest chapter thanks to 4chan. My favorite arc so far is a tie between the Black Swordsman arc and the Conviction arc. My favorite character in the series is Zodd.
I want to say Wyald, but I don't want everyone thinking I'm a psycho (just yet)

Other anime I'm into are Neon Genesis Evangelion (which is my all-time favorite anime), Black Lagoon, Kill la Kill, FLCL, Welcome to the NHK and the film Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade. I'm also a huge fan of the Metal Gear Solid series (which is probably apparent). Other than that though I'm not huge into videogames. My favorite films are Sympathy for Mr Vengeance, Fargo, Hard Boiled and Black Christmas. I'm also really into comic books; stuff like Hellblazer, Hack/Slash, Transmetropolitan, Spawn, Judge Dredd, etc.

I guess if there's anything else you want to know just ask!

Hey welcome to the forum, I'm quite new too but I have read your favourites and I agree in almost everyone XD. Keep reading the volumes and I recommend you Sympathy for Lady Vengeance (probably you have watched it), Cowboy Bebop (my personal favourite anime), Perfect Blue and Vagabond(manga) which I think almost everyone in this forum enjoy.

Have you seen Black lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail? I didn't like too much BL:2nd Barrage so I skipped.

luizao said:
Have you seen Black lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail? I didn't like too much BL:2nd Barrage so I skipped.

But 2nd Barrage had the Vampire Twin and Fujiyama Gangsta Paradise arc, two of the best arcs in the whole series! And yes I saw The RBT OVA's but I preferred how they were handled in the manga.

Top Bottom