Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 63

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
m said:
So much so that I'm seriously considering going to the theaters to see it one more time, and that's is something that I haven't done in very many years.

I've seen it three times now, don't know that I've EVER done that. It's not even like I'm that crazy over it, I've just been shepherding different people in, but even the third time I never got bored. =)

m said:
Regarding a certain moment of the Mad Max discussion, Griffith I have the perfect card game for you:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citadels_%28card_game%29
:troll: (I actually own a copy of the game)

I couldn't think of it on the show but in Fallout 3 the Brotherhood of Steel's base is... you guessed it: THE CITADEL!
gutsbarf.gif

Everywhere is the Citadel.

Walter said:
Hmm, you've stumbled onto a coloring issue, for sure. But it's still possible. You just have to include text along WITH the clickable part of the standard URL tagLike this, I think
Of course, then the link sort of disappears... :farnese:

BTW, if you set your Windows theme to something like High Contrast Black, which I sometimes do at night to minimize screen brightness, you end up changing all the font colors and completely nullifying spoiler tags. Like, you literally can't even tell the spoiler tagged text from the rest. =)

Griffith said:
I've seen it three times now, don't know that I've EVER done that. It's not even like I'm that crazy over it, I've just been shepherding different people in, but even the third time I never got bored. =)

Second viewing done! I really quite enjoyed the movie even though it was the second time around. One of my favorite moments both times was a profile shot of Furiosa while she was on the war rig waiting to depart from the citadel. It's a very short moment but it really stayed with me.

While talking about mad max, Miura actually made a comment regarding the movie along with many other famous japanese people :badbone:

http://feature.yahoo.co.jp/movies/madmaxfuryroad/

tQQBNiI.jpg

puella

Berserk forever
Miura's comment is as follows:

At the time of the cradle of the second ancient civilization, warriors of the tribe who believe in "V8" have "steering wheels", ride on "vehicles" and fight over "gas (high-octane)"... This is a "neo-ancient vehicle civilization".
If humankind doesn't fall, it will be talked about in the future.
By pondering on the near future after the collapse of civilization, the dawn of a new civilization is pictured.

puella said:
Miura's comment is as follows:

At the time of the cradle of the second ancient civilization, warriors of the tribe who believe in "V8" have "steering wheels", ride on "vehicles" and fight over "gas (high-octane)"... This is a "neo-ancient vehicle civilization".
If humankind doesn't fall, it will be talked about in the future.
By pondering on the near future after the collapse of civilization, the dawn of a new civilization is pictured.

Holy, thank you so much for translating this so quickly puella :isidro: :void:

Top Bottom