Black Rich's AMVs

Hello to all, I'm Ed and I'm new to this forum. I've been a fan for a couple of years now, a friend of mine highly recommended I buy the DVD collection of the 97 anime, and I'm glad I did.
I even thought the ending was genius, if not only for the fact that it was a huge trailer for the manga and oh did I enjoy reading about Guts making his way threw this scary new world. I 'm not really a big fan of the team around guts now, but that's besides the point.
I made a video a couple of weeks ago, and I was debating if I should post this somewhere or not, but I figure, who better to get some feed back from...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_Bpj3jqR3s
It's kind of an AMV that just focuses on action and violence.
Let me know what you guys think.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Re: New member, New AMV

Black Rich said:
Hello to all, I'm Ed and I'm new to this forum.

Welcome to the community, Ed! :serpico:

Black Rich said:
I've been a fan for a couple of years now, a friend of mine highly recommended I buy the DVD collection of the 97 anime, and I'm glad I did.
I even thought the ending was genius, if not only for the fact that it was a huge trailer for the manga and oh did I enjoy reading about Guts making his way threw this scary new world.

You're in good company, I would say that a pretty big percentage of people on SK.net got into the series through the anime (me too :guts: ). That said, my favorite thing about those DVDs would be the outtakes. :ganishka:

Black Rich said:
I 'm not really a big fan of the team around guts now, but that's besides the point.

Well, if you're interested, I think you should take a look around the forum at some of the character threads, and give the admins' SkullKast a listen. You might find that there are details about the characters that you hadn't thought of before. It'll give you some food for thought, and maybe you'll see them in a different light!

Black Rich said:
I made a video a couple of weeks ago, and I was debating if I should post this somewhere or not, but I figure, who better to get some feed back from...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_Bpj3jqR3s
It's kind of an AMV that just focuses on action and violence.
Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks for sharing! I'll have to watch it when I get home from work. :carcus:

Hi Ed! I thought parts of it were well done. I liked how you did the sequence with Zodd that started around the 1 minute mark and I also liked parts of what you did with the eclipse segment starting at around 2:10. I didn't really like how you used a lot of the same clips over and over multiple times, though. Kind of gave it a haphazard feel to me.

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Had a chance to watch the video - I liked how you shifted between the various animations, I wasn't expecting the PS2 game to make an appearance! :guts: Overall I thought it developed a nice rhythm.

Thanks for the feed back, as for using the same clips, my idea was to make it similar to a Mike realm video, but I get your point.

Top Bottom