Casca's Return

PippinStrippin

The quiet ones have the most meaningful thoughts.
Do you think that if Casca turns back to her old self, that she will still love Guts or not? :???:

Also, what impact do you think Casca's return will have on Berserk? :casca:

PippinStrippin said:
Do you think that if Casca turns back to her old self, that she will still love Guts or not? :???:
I think she will. I think that, if anything, Guts has become a person that is even more favorable for a relationship with Casca over the time she's been checked out. His character has matured a lot since the eclipse and he's realized how much Casca really means to him, how much he wants her in his life. I think he's come to appreciate her value to him way more than he did pre-eclipse. As for Casca, I think she may come to feel an even deeper connection with Guts because of their shared trauma and loss. I also think Guts being a more mature person will appeal to her. I think it will take her time to come to terms with things, but I think it will work out between them, especially if Guts is more open and communicates with her, like he did about his childhood when they first got together. (Hopefully minus the choking this time.)

PippinStrippin said:
Also, what impact do you think Casca's return will have on Berserk? :casca:
I'm not sure, but I'm looking forward to it!

Delta Phi said:
You might consider checking out some of the previous discussions on this very topic (and other tangential threads).
Some good stuff! I particularly enjoyed the one about whether Casca is going to kill Griffith.

PippinStrippin

The quiet ones have the most meaningful thoughts.
Thanks for your opinions and for the links.
I am new to the forum and I'm really looking forward to being a part of it :serpico:

PippinStrippin said:
I am new to the forum and I'm really looking forward to being a part of it :serpico:
Well, welcome! Pippin's a cool character. Your username gave me some pretty funny mental images, got to say! :ganishka:

Top Bottom