Hi!

M

Marcus

Hi! I'm a newcomer to the Berserk manga so I'm really far behind :'( , I'm making an effort to catch up and thanks to wonderful people who as scanning, translating and editing Berserk I've read all up to chapter 5 of Volume 8 (I don't even want to know how far behind I am :-X). I've also seen some of the anime but I've been told that several important characters have been left out (like Skullknight). This is just a small (err..looks like its growing to me... ^^;;) introduction of myself, so please excuse any wrong speculations/comments I make. Umm.. Nice to meet you! :)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Nice to meet you Rookie, at least you have seen some of the Manga, I haven't :-X. You said you been reading the scans, where from?@_@' Oro?

Welcome aboard this Berserk experience! :)

M

Marcus

Thanks for the welcome :) There are some groups on Dalnet that have scanned and editted the Berserk manga. If you want the volumes I could always send them to you. :)

Uriel

PLEASE!!!! That would be excellent, I am looking for a way to buy them... but I gotta at least see the Manga first.. how could you send them, instant message me on here or something.

Thanx alot kid, I been waiting for this chance! ;D

M

Marcus

I haven't seen the recent Young Animal scans :-X I haven't seen anything recent at all.. but then again I'm new to Berserk ^^;; Oh well :)

Uriel

It's really not that difficult? ^_^;

1:I need a credit card
2:I am still in education, so money is not in plentiful supply
3:I need to be 18 to get a credit card
4:I hate smart arses like you.

Enough answers? As for the recent scans, I would of seen them, if I had a clue where they were. So instead of being an aggrivasion, couldn't you assist me? Being pleasant wont hurt you.

puella

Berserk forever
check YA's recent chapter thread regularly.
it will help you a loooooooooot to get the recent chapter. ;)

Uriel

I am trying to be, always people making me angry that's all. If I offended anyone, soz.

And thanx Puelle, at least your friendly.

M

Marcus

Wow.. I wonder how this topic spun from me introducing myself to manga scans to being pleasant  ;D

Edit: As for the scanned manga, I could make an fserver in the #berserk channel so that maybe more people will go to the channel and you could download from there.. Well as soon as i remember to get the script ^^;;

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Wow.. I wonder how this topic spun from me introducing myself to manga scans to being pleasant  ;D

Edit: As for the scanned manga, I could make an fserver in the #berserk channel so that maybe more people will go to the channel and you could download from there.. Well as soon as i remember to get the script ^^;;
Thanks, but dont worry about it.

Uriel

Wow.. I wonder how this topic spun from me introducing myself to manga scans to being pleasant ;D

No sweat kid, no harm done.

Top Bottom