Greetings fellow travels

Hello allow me to introduce myself, my name Adam, I currently live in Rochester NY. I am a music instructor by day a sponsored fighting game player by night and a full time berserk fan! I only recently got into berserk. I am a diehard souls fan “demon soul, dark souls, DS2, blood borne” A fellow DS fan told me “if you like souls you NEED to check out berserk!” so I did. I immediately fell in love. I have watched/read all of the anime, movies, and manga and listened to all episodes of the Skull knight pod cast. I can’t get enough of this universe. So naturally when I found this forum filled with likeminded people I had to join. This is my first Manga and I have only watched a very small amount of anime. Vampire hunter D, Cowboy Bebop, That’s about as far as I have gone.

Berserk is one of the most beautiful, brutal, in depth stories I have ever read/ watched. Simply put I am truly in love with this franchise. Now I can’t play dark souls without thinking of it as being inside the world of berserk, there are so many similarities, well I could go on all day I just wanted to say Hello and introduce myself. Thanks and remember, Praise the sun \[**]/

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum!

I'm also a huge Dark Souls fan. You should check out our thread on it which recounts the first experiences of some of our members (myself included) playing through it.

GiantSword Mufasa said:
Now I can’t play dark souls without thinking of it as being inside the world of berserk, there are so many similarities

There are indeed many similarities, but the two feel quite distinct to me.

@walter I will defiantly check out the thread. P.s. Love the pod cast! @ dlta phi I really like post rock stuff like explosions in the sky, I also like ambient electric stuff. Here is a link to my Music, let me know what you think. :serpico: http://fallingfordaylight.bandcamp.com/album/adam-lopez-diversity

I am also down to play any games, I mostly play Souls games and bloodborne. as I said in my welcome I also play fighting games competitively, I play destiny and other FPS. I'm always down to play, duel, help or just play. On Ps4/3 my GT is Mufasa_315 and on Xbox my GT is GGG MUFASA. Add me if anyone wants to play.

Top Bottom