Most Beautiful Anime Girl and Guy Nominations

T

temporary

Nominate for the following 2 categories:

1. Best Anime Guy

2. Best Anime Girl

Only 1 for each category. Will post poll in 2 days.

NB The guy or girl does not have to be beautiful, i intended for girl only, but then ended up writing guy at the end of too.

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
Yo I been workin on ma warcraft 3 map, tis almost done and my nominations go to...

Charollete from Vampire Hunter D
and Borgov Markus!!! JK the most beautiful guy would have ta be... Spike Spiegel maybe Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha.

G

Genn21

-:D damn i think the most absolute porkable chick in the anime, whats her name off gundam final shore she is ultra sexyliceous, its the female airplane pilot for eps 1-3 short blond hair, id use a beherit to boogie with her for 100 days strait

-Coolest Guy(im not going to call a man hot,greasy or a sexy beast.. beside myself:eek: ) Key from excel saga ep -21 ..(Excels the funniest peice of anime youll ever find)

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
Beautiful Chick: Faye Valentine rulez...

Cool Guy: Guts... those scars are so sexy, shows character... lol

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
Girl: well, I've always liked Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo. She's not only hot, she kicks a lot of ass too.

Guy: Griffith. Enough said.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
Girl: Yuzuriha Nekoi (X) or Sara Mudou (Angel Sanctuary)
edit: MIZUHO!

Guy: Sir Rosiel (Angel Sanctuary) hands down.

argon

I love Gatts Fury
Girl : Mizuho senseï (Onegai Teacher). Damn, she's so sexy !

Guy: Guts. He is _the_ man in my opinion :)

wunwong

NOw...To gEt mY hANds uNstUcK.....
The female Lead in LandLock (Masamune Shirow draws anime women good), or Arshe Nei from bastard.

For the Most beautiful Guy: Dark Schneider from bastard of course....

T

temporary

I actually like Deedlit from Record of Lodoss War. As for a guy, I like Gatsu, just the fact that his character is so terribly flawed just like all of us humans!

Garouken

I'm a llama!
The animators did a lot of work to make Deedlit look beautiful all the time in the Lodoss War OAV.

Likewise, they did a lot of work to make Pirotess look sexy.

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
WOW SOMEONE HAS SEEN X! IM MAKING A TOPIC.

anyways, best girl is hard, i'd have to say I am partial to charlotte... yeah yeah i know, im dumb, and i could choose half of these woman, but im not going to so im different!

best guy is deffinitely judeau.

girl- I guess id go with the brown haired "steel angel" from steel angel kurumi. her name escapes me... but it don't matter *thrusty thrust*
guy- Kintaro Oe! from golden boy. he's so cool. not "hot" as the ladies would say (I can't be a judge of that) but my favorite male character.

Top Bottom