ixupi's Sculptures

Put this together real quick last night since I was feeling the mood after the most recent episode. Need to smooth out the grooves naturally and actually do the mask but trying to capture that sketchy/textured feel he always gives off, always reminded me of bark almost. Anyways, thought I'd share! :rakshas:

Rak1.jpg

rak2.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Looks awesome ixupi, thanks very much for sharing! Are you planning on painting it as well? :ubik:

Not sure if it'll be painted yet. 1. Still need to finish it. 2. I sculpt in wax so if I want to paint then I have to mold and cast it. So its a bit of a financial commitment. I'll post some more tomorrow it, since it should be done by then.

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
Very nice! I like the subdued posture (as is usually typical), though I have to admit, when I saw the thread title, I was hoping for Rakshas on the headless statue. The cape detail is really cool. I like how it reflects the pen strokes on the page. I'm excited to see your development on this project. :daiba:

Rakshas needs more creative/artistic love, and it looks like 338 is giving him his due. I love it.

Wow that's awesome work, love the mask and line work. I've been thinking of sculpting a few characters but didn't have know idea where to start or who to start with.

Decided to reapproach the behelit that I sculpted a while back, clean it up and refine it a bit. I think it came out good enough. Thinking about making various colors of these as well. What do you all think? Would anyone be interested in a certain color, any requests?

behelit_finished.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Impressive detail! I think the eyelids are my favorite, a little too real and unsettling! :SK: I guess the natural alternative color option would be a bluish or greenish one. :slan:

Looks very cool. I had sculpted Rakshas too, but I gave him away as a bonus to a dude who bought my Grififth figma ;)
I want to try his new "look" from the latest episode
Really digging the pose and texture

Thanks for the replies guys. For those of you interested, I did a little run of the Beherits, using a painting scheme and finish I thought best represented a compromise between the more flat source material and a "realistic" interpretation. I hope to do more projects soon as I get tied up with non-berserk related things as well but obviously those aren't exactly appropriate for a Berserk forum! If you guys have any particular characters you'd like to see, feel free to leave your inputs.

But for those of you interested: http://sofullofstars.storenvy.com/products/14690196-berserk-Beherit

IMG_3818_original.JPG

Your Rakshas looks great!! I'm interested in seeing what it would look like colored too, but it has a sort of unique charm being all white (kinda spooky). Also dig how you did the painting for the behelit. The shading really makes it pop.

Top Bottom