Berserk PS2 game translated in English!

Wesker90

Berserk devoted
Hello, I'm doing this topic for those that don't know this yet.

A while ago I made an italian and english translation of the Berserk game for ps2 that was released only in japan, it was a really hard work, but in the end I made it.

Capture1.jpg

You can find it on my website here: http://www.berserkdarkness.altervista.org/berserk-ps2-patch-engita-1-1-final-version/

Enjoy, and if you have any question please post a comment below.

I'll definitely check this out and pass it along to my boyfriend as well! (He tried playing the game a while back, but got frustrated with not knowing what anyone was saying)
Thanks! :guts:

Wesker90

Berserk devoted
Aazealh said:
That's pretty sweet man. Not sure I'll ever replay the game, but well done!
Jackolyn said:
I'll definitely check this out and pass it along to my boyfriend as well! (He tried playing the game a while back, but got frustrated with not knowing what anyone was saying)
Thanks! :guts:

Thanks for your appreciation!

If you find any bug, wrong translation etc... please let me know.

I'm also trying to do a japanese dub of the one released for Dreamcast with english subs because the japanese version is better and the voices in english are horrible, but it will be really hard, I'll see what I can do and post it here.

Thank you

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Wesker90 said:
Thanks for your appreciation!

If you find any bug, wrong translation etc... please let me know.

I'm also trying to do a japanese dub of the one released for Dreamcast with english subs because the japanese version is better and the voices in english are horrible, but it will be really hard, I'll see what I can do and post it here.

Thank you

There's actually an English script of the entire game floating around somewhere. We used to have it posted here. If I find it I'll let you know.

As I recall though, the translation was preeeeeeetty bad.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
There's actually an English script of the entire game floating around somewhere. We used to have it posted here. If I find it I'll let you know.

I have the script at hand if necessary, but it's indeed pretty bad and contains several key mistranslations. Let me know if you need it, Wesker.

Wesker90

Berserk devoted
Walter said:

Aazealh said:
I have the script at hand if necessary, but it's indeed pretty bad and contains several key mistranslations. Let me know if you need it, Wesker.

Sorry but, what I've to do with the script? I already translated the game in english.

Just let me know if you find any bug or wrong translations while playing the game.

Thank you

Wesker90

Berserk devoted
Walter said:
We were referring to the Dreamcast game.

Thanks, but I already have the script in english, I just have to put english subs over japanese voice in the game, but I not guarantee I'll have success.

I was looking to buying this game for my play station 2 but I have a NA ps2 and not sure if it will run the Japanese game since they're different regions and I'm unsure if it's region locked.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Zackery13 said:
I was looking to buying this game for my play station 2 but I have a NA ps2 and not sure if it will run the Japanese game since they're different regions and I'm unsure if it's region locked.

All PS2 games are region locked. You'll need to mod the PS2 or use a special boot CD. Or get a Japanese PS2 directly, which is probably dirt cheap these days.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Yeah, I got a Japanese PS2 and like 12 games as a bundle off ebay a couple years ago for like $90. If you wait around for one you can get a pretty good price. Looks like current ebay price is in the $65 - $100 range (shipped).

Top Bottom